Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Liked 255 Times in 72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    Sounds like Ogier had a big moment as well
    Same spot as Neuville, went wide and chose a hit to the bank instead of opening to the field. Seems like the right choice now.

Katsuta's onboard is unavailable from SS11. I'm guessing he did the same because someone already hit that bank when Evans went through (debris and a lot of dirt after the corner) and it wasn't there when Pajari passed.

Munster went into the grass a couple of corners after that. Tricky section on a very wide road.
    Ouninpohja!

2. Likes: Morte66 (Today)
    Liked 9,594 Times in 5,128 Posts
    Neuville feeling the pressure gives Toyota a chance, says Latvala...

https://rallyjournal.com/jari-matti-...-his-forehead/

Liked 2,232 Times in 987 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/hyund...tegy-comments/

As I said previously, Abiteboul just told Tanak to consider the risk factor after Mikkelsen had gone out.
    Still.. Neuville was allowed to push and fight for ,,team points'', but when teammate came too close, then messages flew and ,,you better think about risk-reward''.. these things are spoken during meetings.. not during stages.

No orders for lead-driver after losing 1st place and very valuable points like he says. Joker Cyril.

Liked 906 Times in 425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    No orders for lead-driver after losing 1st place and very valuable points like he says. Joker Cyril.
    How do you know that Cyril didn't say anything to Neuville and that Neuville pushed hard in the afternoon stages? Neuville was 4th fastest on SS12 and SS14.

Liked 255 Times in 72 Posts
    Still.. Neuville was allowed to push and fight for ,,team points'', but when teammate came too close, then messages flew and ,,you better think about risk-reward''.. these things are spoken during meetings.. not during stages.

Don't attribute to malice what is adequately explained by incompetence.
    Ouninpohja!

Liked 3,894 Times in 2,034 Posts
    Was on SS11 and 13 today.

On 11 I was in visual distance to a large Hyundai tent with 30+ Hyundai ppl. First sign of trouble was they all ran to the screen there. Would have been nice spot but ruined completely by anticuts on apexes of corners. I think 4 Rally1s lost a mirror on them, including Serderidis and Pajari. Would have been more but most cars were close to mirror-less already (last section of last stage of the loop).

On 13 I was in the area with the super-low heli passes. Here the anti-cuts were at start and exit of corners which worked quite well, everyone cut, but only with 1/3 of the car. Ogier was by far best to watch with handbrake into the junction and power-oversteer in cut in next corner, Tanak and Neuville surprisingly tidy, Mikkelsen exactly same power-oversteer as Ogier later. Evans weird wiggle in the long braking turn. Katsuta seemed to dive much more than other Toyotas in the front.
    From Rally2s C3s were really tidy and on the edge of understeer. Greensmith very ragged without looking fast.
    Last edited by mknight; Today at 19:19.

8. Likes: Corcaíoch (Today),Morte66 (Today),TypeR (Today)
    Liked 279 Times in 164 Posts

You acting like you know all the inside info going on in Hyundai's office... You know like 0.01% of the things that are being said in the team

Liked 2,232 Times in 987 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    You acting like you know all the inside info going on in Hyundai's office... You know like 0.01% of the things that are being said in the team
    No, I don't know everything and even Cyril's number, otherwise I would have called him.

It isn't my first rally to follow.. there have been some and some years, even way back before Tanak..

It all just is so see-thru..