Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 98 Times in 67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    is silesia far from your place, mate? did u went to some of the polish rounds this year?

2. Likes: Jarek Z (Today)
    oh! mille is on the rally3 fiesta! interesting

Liked 401 Times in 196 Posts
    I really just don’t get these stages where you just drift around barrels. City and spectator stages are fine, but make them as much like rally stages as you can. Drifting is different sport

5. Likes: Mirek (Today)
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    I really just don’t get these stages where you just drift around barrels. City and spectator stages are fine, but make them as much like rally stages as you can. Drifting is different sport
    ahh, but its just one (sometimes two). its meant for the local public, awesome to watch in person, the cars are really close, you can see them wating around, sponsors do some quick promos... its a necessary evil thats actually fun when you are in person

Liked 3,372 Times in 1,785 Posts
    Like it or not, but most people like drifting, sliding and stuff like that. The stage was held in the centre of a city inhabited by 300 000 people, near the biggest football stadium in Poland, it can only do something good for rallying. I actually enjoyed this stage.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 3,372 Times in 1,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    is silesia far from your place, mate? did u went to some of the polish rounds this year?
    Silesia is some 200 km from my place, but I didn't go to this rally.
    This year I saw Rajd Swidnicki in April, WRC Rally Poland in June and then also some local lower-level rallies.
    What about you? Is Brazilian rally scene any interesting?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Jarek
    What about you? Is Brazilian rally scene any interesting?
    nah, i think there was a few R5s doing last years Erechim Rally (our biggest thing?) i dont even know that much, its kinda obscure. reeeally local niche. most guys/girls are running utvs or mitsubishi pajeros. terrains are more rough too. Lucas Moraes races for Gazoo Toyota in Dakar, he was doing one of the rallies here with that truck, for example. we have some local stuff (brasil is big like the us or australia) but its more "amateur", so no coverage or anything, home made cars. its cool, but i dont have fun things to share here haha u'know? like "look at this, from down here". naah. gotta go to argentina, paraguay for better stuff!

Liked 9,574 Times in 5,114 Posts
    At least this one is on a tarmac rally.

It's worse when they have a city stage with the cars lurching about on gravel-spec tyres and suspensions