Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Liked 906 Times in 425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersX View Post
    Ogier has 8 WDC, while Neuville 0 - Seb has all the rights to tell whatever he wants.
    Ogier could have 800 world championship, it doesn't make what he said automatically true nor it gives him extra rights not to be criticized. Everyone can see he's a great champion and everyone can see he's a great complainer. So it's obvious that if he calls another driver out for complaining, fans will call him out for all his past complaining.
    In his career, Ogier had very very few realiability issues, and the very few he had, he immediately started complaining and being bitter - major examples being Shitroen and today. If we apply his standard, Neuville and Tanak would still be complaining about that piece of trash that Hyundai was in 2022, 2 years later.
    Last edited by focus206; 6th September 2024 at 19:23.

2. Likes: becher (6th September 2024),dimviii (6th September 2024)
    Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
    Ogier pulled the pin of the bomb and threw into Thierry's hands. I know that Ogier has complained a lot during his career (C3, Pirelli, sometimes opening the road etc). However, the main difference is that he backed all that "crap" talking by beating everyone especially under pressure. Some of you might not like his behaviour which I totally understand. However, the only driver that has the right to make this kind of statement is Ogier like it or not (you might add Tanak and Rovanpera). Thierry has been in at the top level of this sport for 12 years and still struggling to open the road and performing in that situation while Kalle for instance in his only 3rd season (at the top level) has already mastered this and in 2023 he was doing the same stuff.

So, to make a conclusion, yes Ogier is talking dirty, but he backs his statement up everytime by performing.
    Last edited by AE1WRC; 6th September 2024 at 19:20.

Quote Originally Posted by AE1WRC View Post
    So, to make a conclusion, yes Ogier is talking dirty, but he backs his statement up everytime by performing.
    What's the correlation between complaining and performing? Performing doesn't delete complaining. Actually, in my view, it makes it worse: Ogier has won so much and has had so very few reliability problems... that he dares to whine and throw his toys around the few times things don't go his way? Does he expect to win every championship and every rally he takes part in?
    It could be that I compare him with Loeb, who would very rarely complain, even when things didn't go his way.

5. Likes: becher (6th September 2024),dimviii (6th September 2024)
    Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    Does he expect to win every championship and every rally he takes part in?
    It could be that I compare him with Loeb, who would very rarely complain, even when things didn't go his way.
    Probably winning too much does this lol. Yeah, I agree that Loeb is more of a laid-back character who is really opposite to Ogier. Maybe Loeb was also complaining but was keeping it private and away from the media due to his personality if you know what I mean? Ogier, we all know likes to speak to the media and is keen on to start a fire with his statements and is not shy from this stuff. I compare them to Jordan (Loeb) and Lebron (Ogier) from the NBA lol.

7. Likes: GF (27th September 2024)
    Liked 3,366 Times in 1,779 Posts
    Speaking of Loeb... he doesn't stop:
    https://www.ewrc-results.com/results...-morzine-2024/
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 92 Times in 61 Posts
    tomorrow:
    "dani, this is cyril. slow down please"
    "ott, this is cyril...." -oh, ott crashed- "nevermind, mate. are u ok?"

Liked 1,175 Times in 630 Posts
    I do believe thiery isn't pushing as hard as he could when he thinks he has no chance. Just looking at his powerstage results seems to indicate he can go faster if needed.

Liked 446 Times in 244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Speaking of Loeb... he doesn't stop:
    https://www.ewrc-results.com/results...-morzine-2024/
    And leading in an RGT!

Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    And leading in an RGT!
    It's actually a GT+ of the French championship, I'm not sure what's the difference but it's faster than a regular A110 RGT. Still impressive from the old man

Liked 1,573 Times in 905 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    What's the correlation between complaining and performing? Performing doesn't delete complaining.
    I was gonna say, I only know one Sebastien who got on with the job every time and his surname is Loeb…took the words right out of my mouth.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

14. Likes: becher (6th September 2024),Corcaíoch (7th September 2024),dimviii (7th September 2024),focus206 (6th September 2024),Rallyper (7th September 2024)