Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    Liked 16 Times in 10 Posts
    IMO after that win in Poland, the team does not put any requirements on Kalle anymore. He said half a year and plus he is closing the season 4/7 with good numbers ( No 1 in stage wins plus rally leaders) despite the screw ups but probably better than Ogier

I think he is sending a message to Seb and the team with regards to Fast Eddies comment. IMO, he may be claiming that "I am the better option than Seb". Next season and 2026 he is back full time since he said himself at the end of last season.

2. Likes: Morte66 (Yesterday)
    Liked 452 Times in 249 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    I think there´s somth more in this story about Kalle vs. Toyota...
    Money?
    Disagreements?
    Kalle don´t want to do WRC anymore?

What do you finnish guys living around Jyväskylä say? Are there local rumours? Pantealex etz?
    I don't want to spread rumors, but when I first heard of his half season and how he explained it, I started thinking if it could be due to an illness.

But through the season it really looked just like he wanted less commitments for once, considering he was basically bread to be a driver and for sure lost some of his childhood.

4. Likes: Rallyper (Today)
    Imagine doing rally all the time since 8 years old. Kalle only finished primary school (I believe). That's how committed he was. Now he is a double world champion so I immediately understood why he wanted to "recharge the batteries" and I respected the decision.

Liked 280 Times in 165 Posts
    There is a one serious question guys - why would a 22 years old and 2 times world champion pick WRC in the future over other motorsports? Is he going to do one-two full time seasons and then again part time or even retire? WRC is sadly not the most famous motorsport and a young guy like him will definitely try to become the best in other series..

Liked 227 Times in 137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    There is a one serious question guys - why would a 22 years old and 2 times world champion pick WRC in the future over other motorsports? Is he going to do one-two full time seasons and then again part time or even retire? WRC is sadly not the most famous motorsport and a young guy like him will definitely try to become the best in other series..
    He's due to do full seasons in 2025/26 on his current contract with Toyota. After that, is... ...after that.

For what it's worth: I think he'll carry on in WRC1 if there's a WRC1 to carry on in. I would not be surprised if he takes another break at some point from 2027 onwards.
    Last edited by Morte66; Yesterday at 21:11.

If he wins back to back again in 25 and 26 and have 4, honestly I don't see him continuing the sport at least full time unless he feels that the championship is spiced up again. If he wins 2 more, he will be in my top 3 all time no doubt and Kalle said in 2022 FIA gala to Loeb that I quote "your record will be safe for now I would say" so he doesn't seem to continue this sport that long like others have done.

Liked 333 Times in 202 Posts
    He will have a test drive in F1 car, I read somewhere. I think it will be redbulls, since he is sponsored by them. But we all know now already Toyota is becoming partner with Haas and maybe he want to try that challenge.

Liked 84 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    He will have a test drive in F1 car, I read somewhere. I think it will be redbulls, since he is sponsored by them. But we all know now already Toyota is becoming partner with Haas and maybe he want to try that challenge.
    also Hypercar with Toyota on Wec

Liked 240 Times in 113 Posts
    Does anyone know what happened to estonian co-driver Kuldar Sikk during CER? I've seen reports that he was involved in a crash and had bad spinal injuries.