Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Simulation games for VR

Hi all!

I recently said 'why not!' and purchased Occulus VR set. I have been experimenting with Subnautica a bit but as much as I love this game, it scares me to death sometimes. I was looking at racing games in virtual reality. What would you suggest? What is well made and enjoyable and also are there any motorbike races for VR? Oh and I play on PC.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That's awesome! Racing games in VR are a blast, especially for immersion. You should definitely check out Assetto Corsa or Project CARS 2—both are highly praised for their realism and VR support. For motorbike racing, MotoGP 21 also has VR support, and it's an adrenaline rush! Just like when editing with KineMaster Pro, you get to tweak and perfect every turn and motion for the best experience. Enjoy the thrill!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For VR, simulation games like Flight Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 really shine! They offer a super immersive experience where you feel fully in control. It’s similar to using PhotoRoom MOD APK download for creating professional-looking photos—just as you meticulously edit every image, VR simulations let you fine-tune every aspect of the virtual world for maximum realism. Perfect for when you want to escape into a different reality!