Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Liked 464 Times in 252 Posts
    Nah, feels like the hard tyre came alive for the PS. No coincidence Mikkelsen,Evans and Katsuta had the best times with 3+ hards on car each...

Liked 114 Times in 40 Posts
    Based on the driving it seemed Tänak wasn't pushing.

Liked 3,379 Times in 1,792 Posts
    Sebastien Ogier explains his crash. He says he didn't have his gravel crew on this stage:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFIgOdYhbc
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
    Guys if Toyota loses the manufacturer's title It'll probably be because of the mistakes of their 2 World Champion driver's mistakes this year. Normally Seb and Kalle are the 2 drivers that can get away with anything but not this year that is combined 6 mistakes this year. Definitely not good numbers for such drivers.

BTW I have not seen Ogier with that emotion before. He was literally pissed off. That is 3 rallies in a row that he makes mistakes and I believe age (thus concentration) is the main factor for this (I don't think it is pressure)

Liked 330 Times in 202 Posts
    Seems like you all just can't accept it. Look. Tanak have already one title. Neuville hasn't. Ogier have too many. Neuville hasn't any. And this year he will deserve it fair and square.

I'm personaly rooting for anybody who hasn't got any of them currently, and Evans out of contention I hope Neuville will take it. Why? Because if both titles will be taken by Hyundai, maybe, just maybe the bosses and that bloke Cyril will reconsider again and stayin the championship a while. It's crucial for the whole picture.

6. Likes: Backa (Today),Rallyper (Today)
    Liked 424 Times in 281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Sebastien Ogier explains his crash. He says he didn't have his gravel crew on this stage:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFIgOdYhbc
    Nobody had gravel crew on this stage, so just searching for excuses

8. Likes: deephouse (Today),dimviii (Today),Jarek Z (Today),Lead (Today),matija_1988 (Today)
    Liked 908 Times in 426 Posts
    How big is the gap between Neuville and Tanak into the last round? 25 points?

Liked 93 Times in 50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Say what you want, but smells like messages again for Tanak.. no way he would have been this slow otherwise.. while Neuville cruised thru today and got more points.
    Biggest issue with theories like that is that it make Ott looks like submissive weakling ready to be pushed over.

When we assume Ott is competitive person fighting for championship, he would simply ignore those messages. Happened many times in F1, Hamilton in Abu Dhabi 2016, Verstappen in Singapore 2015 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    Seems like you all just can't accept it. Look. Tanak have already one title. Neuville hasn't. Ogier have too many. Neuville hasn't any. And this year he will deserve it fair and square.

I'm personaly rooting for anybody who hasn't got any of them currently, and Evans out of contention I hope Neuville will take it. Why? Because if both titles will be taken by Hyundai, maybe, just maybe the bosses and that bloke Cyril will reconsider again and stayin the championship a while. It's crucial for the whole picture.
    +1

12. Likes: Backa (Today)
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    How big is the gap between Neuville and Tanak into the last round? 25 points?
    26 i think