Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Liked 114 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLill View Post
    What is the point of that from Hyundai manu points perspective if he drops behind Evans by being slower than he could?
    Not to put pressure on Neuville, so that both will finish the rally.

Liked 416 Times in 278 Posts
    Rossel is still in the rally, car seems to be ok

Liked 1,480 Times in 576 Posts
    Oliver Solberg is like a small child with his "karma is a bitch" comments... I mean, the stewards took a decision, it's not Rossel his fault.

4. Likes: Corcaíoch (Today),dimviii (Today),Eli (Today),Jarek Z (Today)
    Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trykmann View Post
    Not to put pressure on Neuville, so that both will finish the rally.
    Alright. Well, people can have different opinions. For me, it seemed that the first and second stage had a bit different characteristics. First one was also a bit more tough with the conditions. I just think that Neuville was a bit more careful than Ott, but on the second one had gained more confidence and could also push a bit more since it was easier than the first one.

Also, somehow remember that Ott said that if the profile of the stage is more towarda circuit racing style, he struggles more.

Of course, it can be that he got the call, but it just seems stupid...Thierry has a quite a big margin with the points and even if he drops a couple to Ott, I do not think he will be quite annoyed..but lets see on the third one.

6. Likes: lancia037 (Today),trykmann (Today)
    Liked 114 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLill View Post
    Alright. Well, people can have different opinions. For me, it seemed that the first and second stage had a bit different characteristics. First one was also a bit more tough with the conditions. I just think that Neuville was a bit more careful than Ott, but on the second one had gained more confidence and could also push a bit more since it was easier than the first one.

Also, somehow remember that Ott said that if the profile of the stage is more towarda circuit racing style, he struggles more.

Of course, it can be that he got the call, but it just seems stupid...Thierry has a quite a big margin with the points and even if he drops a couple to Ott, I do not think he will be quite annoyed..but lets see on the third one.
    I appreciate your polite argumentation skills (no sarcasm)

Your explanation does seem logical and realistic. Having seen quite a lot of Ott's stage end interview, then this situation makes me just a little bit suspicious. Usually when he is off the speed compared to the other, then he talks about the feeling in the car or setups etc. When he has a small grin and tells you everything is OK, then there is something behind it. Usually it seems to have been a technical error, which they don't want to expose to their competitors.

Liked 451 Times in 248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    Oliver Solberg is like a small child with his "karma is a bitch" comments... I mean, the stewards took a decision, it's not Rossel his fault.
    That is Ogier behavior. Just plain stupid to come out with bs like this twice in a weekend.

9. Likes: dimviii (Today)
    Liked 12,383 Times in 5,342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trykmann View Post
    I appreciate your polite argumentation skills (no sarcasm)

Your explanation does seem logical and realistic. Having seen quite a lot of Ott's stage end interview, then this situation makes me just a little bit suspicious. Usually when he is off the speed compared to the other, then he talks about the feeling in the car or setups etc. When he has a small grin and tells you everything is OK, then there is something behind it. Usually it seems to have been a technical error, which they don't want to expose to their competitors.
    Exactly. It was this strange behavior suddenly, he has been quite talkative compared to Tanaks standard this week and cheerful.

Now suddenly this ironic grin and not wanting to talk much.

And people here acting like this hasn’t happened before. Remember Greece 2022 when Tänak got the message from Korean boss himself and back then Thierry wasn’t even driving for the title.

11. Likes: Eli (Today)
    Liked 278 Times in 163 Posts
    What the hell? Why would they do team orders in second stage of the day??? Still lot of kms to go, lot of things can happen.. If Thierry goes off, Tanak cant be behind Toyota.. Doesn't make sense...

Liked 451 Times in 248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Exactly. It was this strange behavior suddenly, he has been quite talkative compared to Tanaks standard this week and cheerful.

Now suddenly this ironic grin and not wanting to talk much.

And people here acting like this hasn’t happened before. Remember Greece 2022 when Tänak got the message from Korean boss himself and back then Thierry wasn’t even driving for the title.
    In Greece their was no sense to fight each other, and the three Hyundais had a decent enough lead. Here it would be stupid as the Toyotas are right there with them.

Liked 319 Times in 198 Posts
    As I said, Neuville is a real boss in that team