Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Liked 277 Times in 162 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You’re right I forgot Monte-Carlo 2017 when he was fastest and binned it, but honestly, by pace alone, he’s good to go, he only needs to stay ahead of Ott.
    And I cant forgot Belgium 2022.. If Ogier is behind him by few seconds and Tanak is far away, he won't give up the victory because its Ogier

2. Likes: Eli (Today)
    Liked 1,579 Times in 910 Posts
    Please WRC promoter, whoever it’ll be, please replace Kiri from the WRC TV crew, I honestly can’t stand her at this point, only repeating what anyone is saying with her dumb smile and stupid hand gestures. No offence to anyone here who like her.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 906 Times in 425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    And I cant forgot Belgium 2022.. If Ogier is behind him by few seconds and Tanak is far away, he won't give up the victory because its Ogier
    if Ogier is faster tomorrow, Neuville better let him pass. He has to focus on Tanak and keep up a good rhythm, too risky battling Ogier. But so far, not much pace difference between Ogier and Tanak.

Liked 2,224 Times in 981 Posts
    Mikkelsen starting tomorrow and swiping road for Serderidis

Mikkelsen might be a good chance for Hyundai to bring Sunday points with good starting position. If I remember well, Pasauer Land was quite dirty last year.

Liked 12,379 Times in 5,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Please WRC promoter, whoever it’ll be, please replace Kiri from the WRC TV crew, I honestly can’t stand her at this point, only repeating what anyone is saying with her dumb smile and stupid hand gestures. No offence to anyone here who like her.
    She is still working there?

I agree with you. She is plain horrible. Couldn’t stand her at all back in the day when I was still using WRC+

8. Likes: Eli (Today)
    Liked 1,579 Times in 910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    She is still working there?

I agree with you. She is plain horrible. Couldn’t stand her at all back in the day when I was still using WRC+
    Yes she is, I think it’s 5(?) years strong now, I remember her interviewing Andrea Adamo back at the end of Wales Rally GB 2019, and you could tell by the look on his face he wanted to her gone from his face.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 3,887 Times in 2,033 Posts
    Back from stages, got to Mikkelsen before they loaded the car, just in time to see Colin buzz around and exchange a few words with Andreas.

He looked a bit down but was nice as always and managed a smile on a pic with my son.

Takeaways:
    - really easy to see and hear who has working hybrid out of slow corners, unlike on RallyTV, even with stageside cameras.
    - Fourmaux looked really hesitant in mid to fast corners, more than Pajari. Fast section where Ogier was flat out through 3 corners Fourmaux lift off on two.
    - All Hyundais semi-sideways exit our of every mid-speed corner (saw 3 different), Toyotas on rails, (two) Pumas understeer-ish entries then stable. All respect to Neuville and Tanak for the times they are posting.
    - First time I saw Serderidis live and it is even worse than om RallyTV. The Fiesta Rally2 safety car (00) looks faster than him.

11. Likes: Eli (Today)
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Back from stages, got to Mikkelsen before they loaded the car, just in time to see Colin buzz around and exchange a few words with Andreas.

He looked a bit down but was nice as always and managed a smile on a pic with my son.

Takeaways:
    - really easy to see and hear who has working hybrid out of slow corners, unlike on RallyTV, even with stageside cameras.
    - Fourmaux looked really hesitant in mid to fast corners, more than Pajari. Fast section where Ogier was flat out through 3 corners Fourmaux lift off on two.
    - All Hyundais semi-sideways exit our of every mid-speed corner (saw 3 different), Toyotas on rails, (two) Pumas understeer-ish entries then stable. All respect to Neuville and Tanak for the times they are posting.
    - First time I saw Serderidis live and it is even worse than om RallyTV. The Fiesta Rally2 safety car (00) looks faster than him.
    Finally some nice comment about the rally. But just in my corners where I've been to today, All Toyotas were very nervous and sliding a lot (corners with lot of polution, so maybe you've seen corners with anticut?) especially Ogier and Pajari doing lot of corrections on the leaves or mud.

And Munster.. This guy doesn't know which line is the best basically, doing no sense braking in my opinion, he is just lost.. Poor guy.