Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Liked 9,590 Times in 5,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    Never like to see cars hitting fence posts after what happened to poor Craig Breen.

2. Likes: Eli (Today),Rallyper (Today)
    But the main issue is that it adds nothing. It's just stuff that costs way too much and breaks all the time, without making the cars faster.
    Not true, the extra 100bhp does make them faster - cost and being unreliable are the main reasons to remove it.

Liked 448 Times in 245 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    No, according to most comments here, Neuville will bin it, like usual (and get no points), and Tanak (who never do that) will dominate. #beingsarcastic
    Oh well that's wishful thinking by some. The Internet is anti Neuville or in general against crews with french notes. Just look at the dirtfished Solberg fanboy crowd wishing ill to Rossel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Not true, the extra 100bhp does make them faster - cost and being unreliable are the main reasons to remove it.
    The extra 100kw give something, but not a whole lot as it can only be deployed for very short bursts.

Remove the 100kw strong MGU, don't fit ballast in place of it and you have a faster car immediately.

Liked 1,686 Times in 776 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    Oh well that's wishful thinking by some. The Internet is anti Neuville or in general against crews with french notes. Just look at the dirtfished Solberg fanboy crowd wishing ill to Rossel.
    Quite a silly conclusion I would say. Does everyone hate Loeb, Ogier, Fourmaux, <who else>?

Fan base is more of a question of personality-(mis)match, not based on the language used for pace notes.

Liked 1,177 Times in 631 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Just the weight of removing the hybrid compensates the lost power.

Liked 275 Times in 161 Posts
    I think that some of us are just scared of him crashing (me), that we wrote a wish that he won't bin it Sometimes, when he is in the lead after Friday, Saturday doesn't end well. We have to hope. I'm a big fan of him and I just hope for the title after 13 years.

9. Likes: Backa (Today),becher (Today)
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    Quite a silly conclusion I would say. Does everyone hate Loeb, Ogier, Fourmaux, <who else>?

Fan base is more of a question of personality-(mis)match, not based on the language used for pace notes.
    Come on, it was obviously not a scientific analysis, but rather a bit of a joke.

What cannot be denied is that people often claim Loeb, Neuville, Rossel or Ogier (recently also with Fourmaux) are arrogant.

When you actually listen to how and what these drivers have to say there is only one of them that could be considered arrogant.

Also correlation=! causality.
    Last edited by becher; Today at 13:23.

Liked 91 Times in 50 Posts
    Oh well that's wishful thinking by some. The Internet is anti Neuville or in general against crews with french notes.
    Not sure about French-speaking crews in general but I also see some underappreciation of Neuville. I think it's more about Belgian fanbase not being as big and vocal as Nordic/Estonian/British so general narrative is more harsh on him than it should be.

12. Likes: becher (Today)
    Just the weight of removing the hybrid compensates the lost power.
    But the car balance is designed for the weight so it cant just be removed.