Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Liked 317 Times in 196 Posts
    The comments here regarding Neuville are like you all really cheer hard for him to bin it completely.

Liked 906 Times in 425 Posts
    Neuville said this after SS1: "The gameplan is to get through the rally on a decent rhythm and enjoy it. We all hope to claim the title this weekend, but we have to see how the weekend goes."
    He's the only one of the 4 title contenders who didn't say he's going to push hard for the win. But I didn't see today's stages, did it look like he was going flat out?

Liked 231 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by archie106 View Post
    Rossel had better hope he hasn't caused suspension/brake damage on that rear corner, only a remote service tonight.
    Looks like he has damage going by the shape of the wheel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked 2,218 Times in 978 Posts
    Personally.. (as much I don't like it, but it is rallying) if I were in Neuville's situation, the only thing I would care about, would be finishing the rslly in front of Tanak.

Blablabla about manu's title.. maybe a million? +-2 would be in the game. But Ffs I wouldn't sacrifice my own WDC for some pointless trophy (sry, but the wrc manu trophy is pointless).

Liked 906 Times in 425 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Personally.. (as much I don't like it, but it is rallying) if I were in Neuville's situation, the only thing I would care about, would be finishing the rslly in front of Tanak.

Blablabla about manu's title.. maybe a million? +-2 would be in the game. But Ffs I wouldn't sacrifice my own WDC for some pointless trophy (sry, but the wrc manu trophy is pointless).
    I would imagine that's his thinking as well. Hopefully he won't be talked into pushing and taking many risks for the manufacturer title. Beating Tanak is already not a walk in the park and will require some pace.

Liked 3,886 Times in 2,032 Posts
    It looks like it's the 3rd WRC2 title chance in a row that Rossel loses with crash on last or second last outing:
    2022 - Greece
    2023 - CER
    2024- CER

Strange since he very rarely crashes otherwise.

Liked 11,404 Times in 4,534 Posts
    Interesting comment from Mikkelsen about finally finding confidence and fun in the car after abandoning attempts to copy Neuville's or Tänak's setups.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump