Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Old Formula 1 Shirts (Pre-2003) in Bulk

Hey everyone,

I'm on the lookout for old Formula 1 shirts, specifically those from before 2003. I'm looking for high-quality products and need to buy in bulk (around 500 shirts). Does anyone know of reliable websites or stores that specialize in vintage F1 merchandise?

I’ve searched some online stores, but I’m hoping to find something that offers great quality and can fulfill bulk orders.

If you've had a good experience with any store that deals with older F1 shirts or know any collectors who might be willing to sell in bulk, please let me know.

I'm open to suggestions from anywhere as long as they can ship reliably and offer good-quality products.

TIA!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starc View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm on the lookout for old Formula 1 shirts, specifically those from before 2003. I'm looking for high-quality products and need to buy in bulk (around 500 shirts). Does anyone know of reliable websites to read more or stores that specialize in vintage F1 merchandise?

I’ve searched some online stores, but I’m hoping to find something that offers great quality and can fulfill bulk orders.

If you've had a good experience with any store that deals with older F1 shirts or know any collectors who might be willing to sell in bulk, please let me know.

I'm open to suggestions from anywhere as long as they can ship reliably and offer good-quality products.

TIA!
    Any response will be highly appreciated.