Cave ready to retain Cambrian crown !

Welsh rally ace Tom Cave will return to the sport exactly 12 months after securing victory at the Visit Conwy Cambrian Rally in 2023, in a bid to defend his win.

“We certainly had to return to defend our Cambrian win from 2023, and it’s a nice bonus that we can show our pace against the BRC front runners. I’m excited to have Dale [Furniss, co-driver] back alongside me to be back in the Melvyn Evans Motorsport team again. Their professional set up and outlook aligns perfectly with my partner’s expectations.”

I`m very excited to be back behind the wheel of the Polo, it’s easily the best car I’ve driven on gravel in the Rally2 format and it’s still at the top in terms of competitiveness at a national level. We have a pre-event test planned to get re-acquainted with the Polo and Pirelli tyres, but we are going out there to show our pace and fight at the sharp end of British rallying. I can't wait for the challenge that brings; it’s been a while.”

Cave is supported by: The Joker, Go Fetch Ltd, Thorne Wines Limited, HN Nuttall Food Services Ltd, GF Grigg Construction Ltd, Pirelli, Tom Cave Racing Ltd, Melvyn Evans Motorsport, Atech