Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,115 of 1115
    Liked 9,563 Times in 5,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    I see it the opposite way, if Fourmaux doesn't deliver at Hyundai, which is very likely alongside Neuville and Tänak, he will be seen as a failure. If he improves his reputation further at M Sport then the others will keep looking at him. Imagine Tänak jumping ship to Hyundai in in 2017 for example, his career could have ended up a lot less successful.
    I dont say I like the decision (or even agree with it), but there will be reasons from all concerned.

I'm sure a lot will come out once it's made official and there will have been discussions with other drivers once Fourmaux decided to go which may make it make sense for M-Sport.

Liked 5,609 Times in 2,321 Posts
    Can FFSA support Rossel now? He deserves the support.

Liked 313 Times in 193 Posts
    Don't know why Citroen did back him and Gryazin with official programme this year after absence for so long time and with quite ''old'' Rally2 car model, but my guess is they are looking at 2027 what it would be. It could be they are maybe just boosting their car recognition but doing that would be sensible when they build it (2018), not now when car manufacturer have completely new model of C3. Maybe they are preparing the terrain for Lancia to come and take their experience and build similar machine, since they are quite serious about rallying. So having already drivers with experience is better to showcase straight away than hiring someone new. But this is just my guess, only reffering to that article about their looking closely at FIA.

Supporting him by FFSA at this stage when he can become WRC2 champion, I think it doesn't have a point, just making him some more money. It would make sense if he would be in JWRC or show talent, and being young. That way he could afford outing on a WRC level, but he already have it by Citroen.

Liked 112 Times in 51 Posts
    MS-RT

Liked 703 Times in 337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Can FFSA support Rossel now? He deserves the support.
    He is supported by FFSA.

He is branded by FFSA, and for sure the YACCO sponsorship comes from this direction....