Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,095 of 1095
    Liked 313 Times in 193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Managarium View Post
    �� FOURMAUX-HYUNDAI
    Adrien Fourmaux will be Hyundai’s third driver in the 2025 season. His contract includes a FULL TIME agreement and therefore Fourmaux will join Neuville and Tanak in all events of the next season.
    As we anticipated last August 5, contacts between Fourmaux and Hyundai were already underway but the definitive “yes” arrived during Rally Chile.
    M-Sport’s attempts to retain Adrien have been in vain.
    No confirmation has arrived from the interested parties (but it will be confirmed very soon) and on the duration of the contract which will most likely have a 1+1 formula: a certain year (2025) plus a possible extension in the case Hyundai will still have a program in the 2026 WRC season.
    At this point Hyundai will release Sordo, Lappi and Mikkelsen while M-Sport will have the first driver’s seat free.

https://www.facebook.com/wrctvitaly
    such a stupid thing to do.

Liked 2,213 Times in 974 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    such a stupid thing to do.
    Signing a big manu contract for full season in WRC is the top thing to reach in rallying.
    Yes, M-Sport is also in top class, but in Hyundai he will also make good money.
    And on the other hand, I think Wilson is also proud about the fact that his youngster is getting a big deal.

IF this happens.

Liked 16 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Signing a big manu contract for full season in WRC is the top thing to reach in rallying.
    Yes, M-Sport is also in top class, but in Hyundai he will also make good money.
    And on the other hand, I think Wilson is also proud about the fact that his youngster is getting a big deal.

IF this happens.
    Sorry that M-Sport`s only ambition is to develop drivers. Get`s boring

Liked 167 Times in 64 Posts
    This is still a speculation. Has anyone checked credibility of the source? Motorsport guys are fighting so hard to get paid and there are so few who really gets over that fence, that it is understandable that one would take money, plus there must be investors behind, plus, i red one comment somewhere that Malcolm and MSport actually also gets cut if their development project gets paid ( i am not sure if this is true, though).

Liked 37 Times in 18 Posts
    [QUOTE=manthey;1353160]croatia deserves a place in the wrc[/QUOT

Hope , is not over!

https://istarski.hr/node/105961-vlad...i-prijeci-ucku

6. Likes: manthey (Today)