Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1095
    Liked 461 Times in 249 Posts
    He's 100% doing Japan. Toyota want all their drivers for their home rally.

Liked 99 Times in 53 Posts
    Imagine if Ott wins at CER and Thierry crash.......
    R.I.P.Colin Mcrae

Liked 2,213 Times in 974 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spyros View Post
    Imagine if Ott wins at CER and Thierry crash.......
    bUt Tanak pushed too much!!

Liked 272 Times in 159 Posts
    It makes sense that Neuville wants to decide drivers title in CER, then he can push in Japan and doesnt need to be cruising trough to secure title and he can fight for manu title with no stress about WDC.. And Neuville is absolutely key factor for Hyundai, if he won't be pushing on Sundays, Hyundai will hardly get a title..

Liked 461 Times in 249 Posts
    It will take a major turnaround from what we saw in RMC and Croatia for Tanak in the i20 to beat Ogier and Evans on tarmac. Maybe even Fourmaux will give him a run for his money.

Liked 3,884 Times in 2,030 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    It will take a major turnaround from what we saw in RMC and Croatia for Tanak in the i20 to beat Ogier and Evans on tarmac. Maybe even Fourmaux will give him a run for his money.
    I agree and same goes for Mikkelsen vs Katsuta and Fourmaux.

But Hyundai needs points from someone else than Neuville (who should be more focused on not crashing in CER). So you could argue that someone else than him should be getting extra testing/seattime before CER.

If they get little testing the chance of any turnarounds gets even smaller.

Liked 12,362 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    This!

Liked 313 Times in 193 Posts
    As I said, Neuville and Tanak have equal chances of winning the title, but have equal chances to crash in both rallies. Neuville is on the top step from the start of the season, he was cleaning, have many issues, even punctures and crashes, but he still manage to get the most out of every rally, thaks too to the new point system. Tanak was always in the middle, I could say worse, but have better start position almost a whole season and start to manage points too. Right now N have we could say one good rally points advantage and advatage because there is only two tarmac rallies. And I think that if he would still have problems, he will somehow manage to get at least something.

More importantly is, no matter who of those two will win, it should be Hyundai and I mean both titles. That way the bosses (I hope) will reconsider and saw that it's worth of being in the WRC. I mean it's too soon to leave. Not now, when finally some people started trying to save it.

Liked 906 Times in 425 Posts
    It's obvious that if Neuville won't run into trouble, he'll get the title, there's no catching him with only speed. But Thierry seems willing to push a bit in CER to avoid a risky retirement in Japan... imagine he has driveshaft failure on Sunday in Japan and gets 0 points...
    Tanak needs something to happen to Neuville, but he also needs to keep Ogier behind. Ogier is fast on asphalt, would you be surprised if he won both CER and Japan? If Ogier can gain 10-11 points over Neuville in CER, then he's still in the fight in Japan. So we go back to everything being decided by the chance of something happening to Neuville on Japan's Sunday.

Liked 112 Times in 51 Posts
    �� FOURMAUX-HYUNDAI
    Adrien Fourmaux will be Hyundai’s third driver in the 2025 season. His contract includes a FULL TIME agreement and therefore Fourmaux will join Neuville and Tanak in all events of the next season.
    As we anticipated last August 5, contacts between Fourmaux and Hyundai were already underway but the definitive “yes” arrived during Rally Chile.
    M-Sport’s attempts to retain Adrien have been in vain.
    No confirmation has arrived from the interested parties (but it will be confirmed very soon) and on the duration of the contract which will most likely have a 1+1 formula: a certain year (2025) plus a possible extension in the case Hyundai will still have a program in the 2026 WRC season.
    At this point Hyundai will release Sordo, Lappi and Mikkelsen while M-Sport will have the first driver’s seat free.

https://www.facebook.com/wrctvitaly
    MS-RT