Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Liked 703 Times in 337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Promoter to fund more Rally1 cars for young drivers in 2025. But Hyundai are struggling to have enough cars which may show their low budget commitment to the WRC.

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/wrcs-...o-rally1-cars/
    Cars need staff....

and allegedly there are fresh new problems with the hybrid units that mean some teams are running low. The supplier wants more money and lots of time to 'fix' a problem that didn't need to be fixed before...

Liked 305 Times in 190 Posts
    Why then T and H don't run this ''wildcars'' without HY? Because it would be bad for their image to be beaten without the product they are trying to promote. M-Sport doesn't have those issues since they want to sell and offer cars for rent. I believe Hyundai doesn't even want to offer a car outside of their official selection because we never saw in their 10-year commitment that car being driven by someone else on WRC (don't know what was that ''Hyundai 2C thing'' in 2021, but probably doesn't matter since the WRC car was the past).

Liked 86 Times in 55 Posts
    its frustrating not to understand the whole game.
    do we know if these brands get, i dont know, TAX discount in europe or in asia or america for "having a spec hybrid" in their rally cars? do we know if A STICKER on the car can help them to do some money laundering? do we know if these souless hypocrite PR measurements they say actually influence their numbers on the stock market?
    cuz its always so weird, theres always seems to be some deep reasons that we are not aware, dont you feel that?

edit: the "lets run some non hybrid cars" its like a band aid to fix a problem themselves dont want to solve: rally1's costs, which they keep repeating its really expensive. i dont understand the logic haha i feel i should just stop thinking about that. its a really cool subject and topic, im into this, but its all irrational or theres more to it than we know,.
    Last edited by saco0o; Today at 16:27.