Page 280 of 280 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280
Results 2,791 to 2,792 of 2792
    Liked 86 Times in 55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
    WorldRX in trouble, Extreme-E on hold, and WRC in a bit of a crisis........It has to be said, off-road motorsport isn't where it needs to be, and where it should be. Manufacturers simply aren't being drawn to it in big numbers.....
    nitrocross, world supercross, mxgp, the split in american sprintcar racing, european autocross, american short course racing
    off road motorsport fans cannot catch a break! im also finding weird that promoters and organizers seems to be trying to milk and PR these things like if they were as big as f1, when they have 4 to 20k views on youtube highlights, for example. everyone going for million buck cars and loads of "content' on the internet.... and they all crumble, year after year. i dont understand anything anymore haha
    then when i watch something like fia erc, i feel so relaxed and happy. like... i keep returning to this good feeling of watching a 'simpler championship with not much drama, just passionated people doing what they like on a bugdet". i should focus more on this stuff tbh.

2. Likes: skarderud (Today)
    Liked 86 Times in 55 Posts
    looks like the race in china is cancelled. turkey is rumored to host worldRX's season finale on november 9-10.
    and some infos on the 2025 calendar: lousada (portugal) and kymiring (new track in finland) will probably be on the calendar. the promoter is going after these other tracks since apparently traditional rx tracks are not into the big fees, evs, small grids and small crowds =/ ..they are probably going to have a street race in the uk, turkey will probably join too.
    nyirad, holjes and metter probably to continue too?
    lousada, uk street race, kymiring, turkey, holjes, mettet, nyriad. not sure what i think yet, wrx is losing me little by little =[