Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Liked 677 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deephouse View Post
    What does make you sure, they are doing that? Their actions in recent times do quite the opposite. The guy in the video is right about them being nowhere. Again if action would speak, we would not be having this conversation right now. And where we are right now. Nowhere. It's completely blank.. The teams should start doing the 2027 project yesterday and probably will be next year somewhere around this date if they will go on like that.
    Unless you're in the room with them, what an odd thing to say. Do you think I did much at work so far this year or do I choose to do nothing because I work for myself?

Liked 305 Times in 190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    Unless you're in the room with them, what an odd thing to say. Do you think I did much at work so far this year or do I choose to do nothing because I work for myself?
    Probably you are just studying how to be grumpy all the time, annoy people, and enjoy being miserable. I don't have another explanation for why you always attack everyone here with your negativity and smart-ass answers. I'm sorry for the people around you.

3. Likes: AndyRAC (11th September 2024),lancia037 (11th September 2024),saco0o (11th September 2024)
    Liked 677 Times in 372 Posts
    Probably you are just studying how to be grumpy all the time, annoy people, and enjoy being miserable. I don't have another explanation for why you always attack everyone here with your negativity and smart-ass answers. I'm sorry for the people around you.
    They love it don't worry about them.

https://rallyjournal.com/wrc-team-bo...-top-priority/

If M-Sport with lowest budget says that the price of a Rally1 car isn't top priority to change, then this is not a problem. He is right.

Although all stupid FIA fines should be reconsidered and rather turned into a story and boost marketing aspect.

What I'm more concerned why the hell rulemakers needs so much time to decide (rules are probably being revealed in december). Is it enough to existing teams to prepar the cars? Is it enough time to Hyundai rethink and stay in the sport? Is it enough to convince potential new teams to enter? Well I think NOT. Another shoot in the leg.

6. Likes: becher (15th September 2024)
    Liked 594 Times in 316 Posts
    I'm pretty confident hiunday and the potential newcomers (as the other manu) already know where things are going...

Quote Originally Posted by wyler View Post
    I'm pretty confident hiunday and the potential newcomers (as the other manu) already know where things are going...
    Do you have any more info than the rest of the world? Because it seems quite the opposite. The recent year actually showed that they don't know anything, nor even can't complete meetings, and saying that they get at least one step further. They are just throwing random stupid ideas to the world. Yet the real threat of one crucial brand is here, right now. And if things don't get right at the end, I believe that even M-Sport will lose that little piece from Ford they're getting. This isn't the right message to potential new entrants... And how would then even ''private'' teams prepare with significantly lower budget than official manufacturer teams?

Liked 85 Times in 54 Posts
    f1 with liberty became this thing that made every other motorsport series think they should do the same thing in order to reach f1's popularity and investment. we keep reading the word "promotion" everywhere now, this is so tiring and frustrating for an older fella like me haha

Liked 594 Times in 316 Posts
    Do you have any more info than the rest of the world? Because it seems quite the opposite. The recent year actually showed that they don't know anything, nor even can't complete meetings, and saying that they get at least one step further. They are just throwing random stupid ideas to the world. Yet the real threat of one crucial brand is here, right now. And if things don't get right at the end, I believe that even M-Sport will lose that little piece from Ford they're getting. This isn't the right message to potential new entrants... And how would then even ''private'' teams prepare with significantly lower budget than official manufacturer teams?
    fia speaks constantly with all involved, even if outside everything is silent, how can you believe that the manus involved have no idea of what's happening? they would be way more vocal.
    they surely know the general direction. just the same way they didn't flinch that much with the rally1-/rally2+ announcement that then was retired. i guess manus were pretty confident to stay with this reg until '27. and now I'm positive they have talks and a general idea of what is brewing.

Liked 9,554 Times in 5,102 Posts

12. Likes: saco0o (16th September 2024)
    Liked 9,554 Times in 5,102 Posts
    Hayden Paddon on Spin, The Rally Pod discusses how rallying should change:

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/paddo...hould-improve/

The big choice of direction will be going for more manufacturers, or more privateers...
    Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; Yesterday at 09:38.

14. Likes: saco0o (Yesterday)