Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,206 Times in 972 Posts
    30000 eur fine suspended for 2 years..
    Reason: Ogier said:
    It is annoying to see that the sport never learns. We ask, we know that we are going
    to have dust. There is hanging dust. Oh, they say no. What do you have in your
    head? Nothing. It’s crazy.”

What did he say so bad that fia is now plssing themselves and feel so b0tthurt..?

fia mentioned that Ogier breached that rule.. which is bs. I hope he doesn't give interviews anymore..
    17. I undertake that I shall:
    17.2 Refrain from any public declaration or comment in any form which may harm,
    weaken or put into disrepute the goodwill, fame, name and/or image of the
    Championship and the FIA and/or any of the Associated Bodies;
    17.3 At all times use my best endeavours to promote and encourage support for the
    Championship and motor sports generally; “

2. Likes: AndyRAC (8th September 2024)
    Liked 39 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    Well, he was the fastest in Monte and Croatia, while everywhere else he opened the road on gravel. He has the most PS wins of the season, I believe? Apart from the fast gravel rallies, I can't really ask for more speed from Neuville.
    Exactly, I would 100% agree. He started the season beating Seb in his own backyard of Monte Carlo and he did that being fastest on friday, saturday and sunday being the only driver that picked whole 25 points in the whole season. Since the new point scoring system which is SAME for everyone clearly benefited the part timers with the ''gravel season''.

Seb won in Croatia whilst still being slower then Thierry and Evans because of dumb mistakes made by those two on Powerstage, and got 2 wins on gravel starting 6th on the road.

IMO if Thierry doesn't bin it in the remaining 3 rounds he won that title fair and square whilst showing great speed, maturity drive and calculations when needed and most important cool head - thus everything that needs to combine to become a great champion.

Lets go Thierry!

4. Likes: AndyRAC (8th September 2024),dimviii (8th September 2024),focus206 (8th September 2024),lancia037 (8th September 2024)
    Liked 437 Times in 237 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    Was Neuville a cylinder down at one point or was that just him crying about opening the road?
    He was on three cylinders, could be heard easily.

Liked 305 Times in 190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    Imagine the situation in Chile - Kalle leading ahead of Ogier, Ogier needs points Drama at Toyota!
    And the sad thing is when it's situation is or could be vice versa. Ogier would never do that, even if they ask him. He showed exactly his egoistic nature this year (I think at Croatian rally). Ogier won and Evans was second. It was when Ogier wasn't fighting for a title, and Evans was. Evans did mention at interview that it could get help some help from teammate. But Ogier said, why would he do that. He is here for the win, not to help others.

Liked 86 Times in 55 Posts
    can someone please tell the FIA that themselves are doing a really shitty job about:

>>(not cause)<< "17.2 (...) harm, weaken or put into disrepute the goodwill, fame, name and/or image of the
    Championship and the FIA and/or any of the Associated Bodies;
    17.3 At all times use my best endeavours to promote and encourage support for the
    Championship and motor sports generally"

Liked 677 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    What did he say so bad that fia is now plssing themselves and feel so b0tthurt..?
    It's the bit where he suggests the officials don't have a brain.

Liked 9,554 Times in 5,102 Posts
    Latvala says it's over for both Championships...

https://rallyjournal.com/jari-matti-...-yes-its-over/

Liked 455 Times in 245 Posts
    My gut feeling is that heads will roll at Toyota. Expect a shuffle of the cards in both management and drivers...

Liked 1,571 Times in 903 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    My gut feeling is that heads will roll at Toyota. Expect a shuffle of the cards in both management and drivers...
    Does this mean we won't see the numbers 18 & 33 on their car doors anymore?
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 1,273 Times in 693 Posts
    FiA don't like people criticising them, or their officials........

It also happens in the WEC - no moaning about BoP or action will be taken.

I'm no fan of Ogier, but he's well within his rights to tell the FiA they're wrong, or something needs changing for safety. Whatever happened to free speech......???

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

13. Likes: Eli (8th September 2024)