Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300
Results 2,991 to 2,996 of 2996

Thread: Wrc+

Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    All the commentators are so annoying with talking non-stop. 99% of the viewers know what's going on better than they do, plus you cant hear the car or the co-driver's pacenotes properly.

I tend to turn the sound off and imagine the noise of the cars in my head !
    There was once an option to turn off the commentators voice but now that is gone hopefully they bring this back but I doubt it.

Liked 1,571 Times in 903 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AE1WRC View Post
    There was once an option to turn off the commentators voice but now that is gone hopefully they bring this back but I doubt it.
    They did it back in Turkey 2020 I think but unfortunately since 2021 they took it off and for some reason took away Paul king from the daily highlights in that year (2020) and left Jon Desborough all by himself…up until now, who knows maybe with the next promoter things will look different.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 9,548 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AE1WRC View Post
    I know they did... I emailed them several times asking for this option when WRC All Live first started. When they removed it I was so pissed off.

Unfortunately I now get the WRC+ feed for 'free' as part of my TV package (TNT Sport) so I wouldnt have the No Comms option even if they brought it back.

Liked 56 Times in 30 Posts
    Where is the live map ? They removed it ?!
    http://wrc.is.free.fr

Liked 2,875 Times in 1,634 Posts
    For me the absence of covering Ogier coming to finish on PS is absolutely big lack of journalism.
    They would´ve shown him and the car shortly at least in a clip, while filming some champagne galopping... but they didn´t...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

6. Likes: erikli2 (8th September 2024),PLuto (8th September 2024),traxx (9th September 2024)
    Liked 1,676 Times in 770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traxx View Post
    Where is the live map ? They removed it ?!
    Seems, that when the time coverage time-frame is over, the maps solution is disabled. It was quite annoying as I was following the Ogier situation and trying to understand what happened with Linnamäe.

Additionally, there was no coverage for the JWRC title. I can understand it did not fit the current timeframe; maybe it was even planned there, as the PS was delayed/paused for quite some time.