Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Liked 55 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    The WRC offered Motorsport.com a sneak preview of its plans to boost its television broadcast for fans from 2025

https://www.motorsport.com/wrc/news/...ies-/10643183/

Sounds good but remains to be seen how it works out. They haven’t still managed to get wrc+ working for everyone without faults through all these years
    We're going the right path, good job Promoter.

Some friends here in Northern Greece, when we watched some WRC stages together, they were totally confused watching on TV and were asking me why/when things. Data will help a lot to understand what happened, rather than waiting mid-day reports or stage-end interviews...

So, this TV Data implementation is the third aspect I was critical in the past (I have many others, but one at a time hahaha), but looks good so far.

Recapping:
    - Calendar expansion, (almost, I want 16 with US in) done
    - Social Media, dramatically improved
    - TV storytelling, to be implemented but under development
    Last edited by typhoon; 10th August 2024 at 11:13.

Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
    Hello everyone, I am newly registered to the forum but have been following you guys for a while by reading your threads. I am a very big fan of rallying especially WRC (since I was a very small child) and have a huge respect and love for the history of this sport. I have been following the sport very closely since especially the beginning of All live in January 2018. Glad to be here with all passionate and knowledgeable rally fans!!

3. Likes: archie106 (11th August 2024),Corcaíoch (11th August 2024),Eli (11th August 2024),lancia037 (12th August 2024),Morte66 (11th August 2024),Rallyper (11th August 2024),satnav (14th August 2024)
    Liked 84 Times in 53 Posts
    https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/what-...ommand-center/

im still lost. the command center will "provide information about the whole car immediately for the live broadcast".
    so... if we will know everything immediately, so will the reporter on the end of the stage (or not, BUT WE WILL).
    then what will they ask drivers??? if all the info is provided immediately on the broadcast? end stages talk are about to get even worst.
    and not only that. if this is only happening behind the pay wall, whats the point? how would that help the sport as a whole?
    im honestly lost. i cannot even find little things to be more optimistic anymore hahah help

Liked 2,875 Times in 1,634 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AE1WRC View Post
    Hello everyone, I am newly registered to the forum but have been following you guys for a while by reading your threads. I am a very big fan of rallying especially WRC (since I was a very small child) and have a huge respect and love for the history of this sport. I have been following the sport very closely since especially the beginning of All live in January 2018. Glad to be here with all passionate and knowledgeable rally fans!!
    We all welcome you to this community AE1WRC.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

6. Likes: AE1WRC (11th August 2024)
    Liked 12,355 Times in 5,324 Posts
    Maybe stop this whining before the thing is launched and judge it after?

I get that the series isn’t in the best shape but this constant whining here about everything is getting tiresome

8. Likes: saco0o (11th August 2024)
    Liked 514 Times in 202 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/what-...ommand-center/

im still lost. the command center will "provide information about the whole car immediately for the live broadcast".
    so... if we will know everything immediately, so will the reporter on the end of the stage (or not, BUT WE WILL).
    then what will they ask drivers??? if all the info is provided immediately on the broadcast? end stages talk are about to get even worst.
    and not only that. if this is only happening behind the pay wall, whats the point? how would that help the sport as a whole?
    im honestly lost. i cannot even find little things to be more optimistic anymore hahah help
    It's completely vice versa! Now there are tons of stories to come because we (media and rally fans) have more info and know exaclty what to ask. Even some things that otherwise wouldn't come up because the driver doesn't tell and the team is silent, all of this would add to the story. Like all the "small things" like slow punctures, hybrid not working or bigger ones like engine issues etc... we will hopefully all know this during the stage and can already discuss.

Liked 84 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Maybe stop this whining before the thing is launched and judge it after?

I get that the series isn’t in the best shape but this constant whining here about everything is getting tiresome
    fair enough

Liked 112 Times in 51 Posts
    ���� THE PLAN TO RETURN
    Rally Croatia still has a chance to return in the WRC calendar.
    The organizers have until August 29 to complete and deliver the missing documentation that forced the FIA ​​to exclude the event from the 2025 calendar.
    The agreement between the organization and the FIA ​​provides for a year of presence in the European championship calendar (ERC 2025) plus two years in the WRC calendar (2026-2027).
    The agreement between the parties is there but the guarantees of some local institutions are missing.
    At this point, either the agreement is finalized or there is a risk that the WRC will not return to Croatia at least until 2028.

https://fb.watch/tUPalpNWTd/
    MS-RT

12. Likes: TWRC (12th August 2024)
    Liked 831 Times in 397 Posts
    Is it confirmed that Ogier doing all the rallies remaining?
    Seems so.

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 9,548 Times in 5,099 Posts