Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Liked 9,548 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    What an amazing event this is!
    Neuville and Fourmaux not too far off putting their name on a certain stone in Ouninpohja!
    https://youtu.be/8M9irQc5egM?si=PJRlgonB9rRpsPOZ
    This is what Ouninpohja should look like ! Great job !

(The RallyTV coverage of it was garbage. All they showed of any excitement was the yellow house jump and even that wasn't well-filmed. Any casual viewer would wonder what all the fuss was about... )

2. Likes: archie106 (5th August 2024),Corcaíoch (4th August 2024),Eli (4th August 2024),erikli2 (4th August 2024),ipe (4th August 2024),Jewy46 (6th August 2024),lancia037 (5th August 2024),Lead (5th August 2024),Rallyper (4th August 2024),satnav (5th August 2024),SubaruNorway (5th August 2024)
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Morte66 View Post
    If I were Fourmaux, and I had a full drive at M-Sport in prospect, I would be leery about Hyundai. They seem like a Bermuda Triangle for promising careers. He should get a big pay rise and a cast iron contract to drive every rally before he thinks about it. And then he should think carefully.
    But that's what Malcolm's business plan is that he supposed to get his return when Fourmaux is off to another manufacturer for big bucks and it seems that he is ready now. As I understand he is already talking and from rally to rally his cards getting stronger and stronger.

4. Likes: Morte66 (4th August 2024)
    Liked 84 Times in 59 Posts

[WRC] 73. Secto Rally Finland 2024

Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    It's good for him to stick to the story, rather than saying options in his contract are being triggered by Toyota because he's got ineffectual team mates.

You can tell from this article he's really motivated to get that 9th and be level with Loeb means a lot to him: https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/point...of-the-season/ Sure, sure sure sur su
    Did they modify the article? I don't read these words about
    Last edited by manthey; 5th August 2024 at 04:10.

Liked 167 Times in 64 Posts
    On 30th of March I posted this: "Just watch how WDC moulds up around the driver who is destained to earn it - small things that go right way, small "luck" moments etc. This is Thierry year! After 57 seasons he is finally on the track to become a champion - it comes his way. Lets hope he does not f.... it up.".

Seems I was right - events around him point to one direction. Even though I wanted Tanak to win, i would be ok with Neuville also.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersX View Post
    On 30th of March I posted this: "Just watch how WDC moulds up around the driver who is destained to earn it - small things that go right way, small "luck" moments etc. This is Thierry year! After 57 seasons he is finally on the track to become a champion - it comes his way. Lets hope he does not f.... it up.".

Seems I was right - events around him point to one direction. Even though I wanted Tanak to win, i would be ok with Neuville also.
    It is still a long way to go a d that tricky Japan can throw few surprises. But at least he has a buffer now.

Liked 677 Times in 372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manthey View Post
    Did they modify the article? I don't read these words about

Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
    I was being sarcastic for those trying to convince me earlier that the things you and I both cannot read here are actually happening.

But yes they have edited out a lot of text where he apparently blamed the points system for being the reason he is reluctant to compete.

Very sad situation.
    Last edited by WRCStan; 4th August 2024 at 21:10.

Liked 272 Times in 159 Posts
    Fourmaux would fit in to the Hyundai car very well as a Frenchman and he also has a good relationship with Thierry. It is the best driver Hyundai can hire for the next season... But from his perspective, it is a big risk..

10. Likes: Morte66 (5th August 2024)
    Liked 1,165 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turdzi View Post
    Unfortunately I have to agree. It is a little bit sad to see actually that he is not getting any support but there can be some things that we do not know. Judging from Pajaris outing maby they already decided to drop him for next year in Pajaris favor.
    Nobody is gonna replace evans by pajari. Depending on what ogier and rovanpera will do they might put him in the 3th or 4th car.

Liked 1,571 Times in 903 Posts
    I know this is really besides the point and a bit off topic but I really hope Toyota take notice next year and make a livery somewhere in-between the lines of Rovanperä ‘s car, Pajari’s & Latvala’s pretty cool red rally 2 Yaris.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 437 Times in 237 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I know this is really besides the point and a bit off topic but I really hope Toyota take notice next year and make a livery somewhere in-between the lines of Rovanperä ‘s car, Pajari’s & Latvala’s pretty cool red rally 2 Yaris.
    This! The black "livery" is horrible.