Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 84 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    seems nobody cares about this rally, 2 pages of posts, lol
    true, such a quiet rally around here. i just finished watching today, had no access of the event until today.
    but it was a fun rally overall imo! cool to see the two estonian guys on the podium.

was Gryazin driving the same C3 he drives in wrc2? different teams entries, but i wonder if its the same car. idk how that works. some teams have the car for drivers/sponsors to rent, but theres also full privateer entries where the driver has the car. not sure Gryazin's situation.

still waiting for armstrong, heikkila, mads to win one round this year. also bummed for another bad day for mcrae! haha cmoon mate, wheres "round 1's mcrae"? im really into this rally jr class! fiestas, opels, 208s. a nice group of cars!

2. Likes: Jarek Z (12th July 2024)
    Liked 3,887 Times in 1,723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    true, such a quiet rally around here. i just finished watching today, had no access of the event until today.
    but it was a fun rally overall imo! cool to see the two estonian guys on the podium.

was Gryazin driving the same C3 he drives in wrc2? different teams entries, but i wonder if its the same car. idk how that works. some teams have the car for drivers/sponsors to rent, but theres also full privateer entries where the driver has the car. not sure Gryazin's situation.

still waiting for armstrong, heikkila, mads to win one round this year. also bummed for another bad day for mcrae! haha cmoon mate, wheres "round 1's mcrae"? im really into this rally jr class! fiestas, opels, 208s. a nice group of cars!
    Car of Gryazin was from PH Sport this time. And I dont think we will see Heikkila in any other ERC round as there is no gravel...

Liked 3,354 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    I dont think we will see Heikkila in any other ERC round as there is no gravel...
    If that is so that means that 2 drivers are out of contention for the ERC title already. One is Heikkila and the other one is Sesks. They are both not fast on tarmac.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 25 Times in 20 Posts
    Rally Estonia 2024 in pictures - http://janisasaris.com/

JA

6. Likes: Jarek Z (25th July 2024)