Page 285 of 295 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2949

Thread: Hyundai WRT

Liked 3,886 Times in 2,032 Posts
    I am not.

Tanak and Neuville just drove Poland, Lappi has not and has not been in the car for a while. Also Hyundai got some new mapping that Neuville criticized under braking. Lappi had some issues with Toyota mapping under braking first time he was at Toyota in 2018, repeatedly stalling the car.

Second point is that if Neuville gets a little bit faster it likely won't matter much anyway since he will still be 5-6th with his road position, while Lappi can score big for manus.

Anyway the withdrawal is 100% due to Tanak crash, so the atmosphere at Hyundai just turned up a notch.

Liked 9,588 Times in 5,124 Posts
    Agreed. This is where Abiteboul is going to earn his money keeping both Neuville and Tanak happy.

Liked 1,573 Times in 905 Posts
    https://youtu.be/GMoepLuPFRY?feature=shared

This is new, I know the chances of it happening are 0 or close to 0 but I would love seeing him tackle a round of the WRC with the (plug-in) hybrid Rally1 car.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

4. Likes: Rallyper (10th July 2024)
    Liked 448 Times in 245 Posts
    One crash at a test rally and we are back at manufactured civil war at Hyundai. That's just silly.

6. Likes: focus206 (10th July 2024)
    Liked 90 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    One crash at a test rally and we are back at manufactured civil war at Hyundai. That's just silly.
    Some fans are really craving for drama, Tanak agreed with Hyundai in Sardegna to not drive too risky and people were acting like this is giving up position to Neuville or something.

So far, Abiteboul is managing that pairing quite well.

8. Likes: focus206 (10th July 2024)
    Liked 1,573 Times in 905 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    I’m just glad we still have Hyundai and as long as no one else enters (& even then), I hope they stay.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 1,175 Times in 630 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Backa View Post
    To be honest, I am surprised Lappi will get a drive while Neuville not. If I would be Hyundai, I would prioritize both Ott and Thierry over others as much as Ott and Thierry need or want.
    If i were Hyundai I would enter all my drivers in as many events as possible. You want them to have as much seat time as possible.

Liked 90 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    If i were Hyundai I would enter all my drivers in as many events as possible. You want them to have as much seat time as possible.
    Of course but it's different topic. We are talking about who should be prioritized.

Argument there is nothing to gain due to road position doesn't convince me that much. There is possibility of rain, hanging dust or some other circumstances that can lead to Neuville being more in fight than expected.

Anyway, Kalle's result in Poland can be sign that one more test or lack of it is not big deal.

Liked 2,879 Times in 1,637 Posts
    If I were Hyundai I also would start as many cars as possible. But one car should always have a young driver, no matter what country he is from.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 1,175 Times in 630 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    If I were Hyundai I also would start as many cars as possible. But one car should always have a young driver, no matter what country he is from.
    Every team that want's to win titels should start as many cars as possible.