Page 278 of 278 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278
Results 2,771 to 2,774 of 2774
    Liked 388 Times in 188 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    did u saw FIA 'baning' mats ohman from running euroRX? he and his team made such a good job with that car and with all the safety, but FIA is apparently demanding some weird stuff that could make the driver extraction harder in case of an accident, so the team (JC) pulled of their two entreis from Holjes. such a mess
    Another one have apparently pulled out as well, as Frank Valle was told he would get on the entry list (he was 2nd reserve behind Öhman), because one had pulled out, and Öhman wouldn't be allowed in. He was so unhappy with the whole thing, that he also pulled out. So if I understand things correctly, the initial 20 Euro-entries +2 reserves are now down to 18. JC have not just decided to skip Höljes, but have pulled out of Euro RX entirely for 2024.
    A couple of facebook posts from Valle about it:
    His post about pulling out: https://www.facebook.com/frank.t.val...33Jgy1AUdEV4Ul

His mail to the FIA and Promoter (he have now edited the post to remove the actual names and e-mail adresses of the ones that have got it, but there were a few people on that list)
    https://www.facebook.com/frank.t.val...XDbrbwtRUHE3Zl

Liked 53 Times in 30 Posts
    makes sense, since everyone who saw those email adresses defnetly sent some angry messages.
    anyway, just watched the first round (tho in russian broadcast..??) and it was so cool to see Klara doing that good! still too watch rd.2 and euroRX, but the general atmosphere in holjes looked really great already on the saturday.

Liked 9,463 Times in 5,048 Posts
    The event didnt seem so good to me and felt rather flat despite Mike Chen trying to make it sound amazing. With the heavy rain on Rd2 that did look crazy though.

The Battle of the Technologies also made little impression with Kristofferson in the ICE Polo winning as usual. In a way I wish he'd switch to another Motorsport and the WRX Title would be more of a battle between the others.

Good to watch the Euro RX, with a controversial final !

Liked 53 Times in 30 Posts
    ahh the european championship was incredible - as always. the world championship was more interesting with a decent comentator, some noisy cars AND with Klara doing so well in round 1. tho i must say i hate ole veiby. the guy cannot drive without hitting every other car. kms will probably run just 3 cars from now on. gustav is doing another championship. he may enter the next round, but thats it. i wonder if they will bring enzo ide or some other fella to run one of the electric polos. 10 cars is just not good. losing one would be bad. some say pelfrene is not doing the full championship, some say ekstrom may enter a second munnich car. too much talk, but we still need to get up to 15 cars at least. but yeah, a decent comentator made it way more fun for me.