Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    Liked 3,841 Times in 2,002 Posts
    I believe rules are same as the last few years:
    75% of total stage length = full points
    50-75% = half points
    25-50 % = 1/3 points
    <25% = no points

Didn't check if it was getting close to 75%. There is also the question whether the stage where 3-4 cars ran actually count as cancelled. I don't think so. The one stage where only one car got rednflag definitely doesn't.

So these rumors seem to be on the same level as Sesks getting hybrid for Sunday.
    Last edited by mknight; 4th July 2024 at 20:26.

Liked 3,841 Times in 2,002 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    There's way more content and thought on Mirek's "rants" than in Colin's rating and writing. And don't start with the EV's as their popularity and sales is declining and many manufacturers are dropping them from their line.
    There is a lot more interesting content for a rally follower in reading the opinions of people who actually work in the rallying "business" on the rally that they just were at, than in reading people posting meaningless laughs about others.

Liked 658 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    So these rumors seem to be on the same level as Sesks getting hybrid for Sunday.
    Sounds like 'behave yourself kids or no sweeties'.
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 592 Times in 222 Posts
    Stages are only fully cancelled if they don’t run. If some cars get through and nominal times issued, it isn’t cancelled.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 1,554 Times in 667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    There is a lot more interesting content for a rally follower in reading the opinions of people who actually work in the rallying "business" on the rally that they just were at, than in reading people posting meaningless laughs about others.
    In this particular case quite many forumers here are flabbergasted that someone with such "insider" knowledge can produce horse manure content week in week out.
    I'll pick Mirek's and most of forumers content any day over this so called insider's.

After saying that his recent rating wasn't all that bad but I couldn't care less as well. I'm actually amazed that I even read his ratings after a year or so.

6. Likes: Corcaíoch (5th July 2024)