Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Liked 152 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    What a time by Sesks, someone please give him a seat until the end of the season, very keen seeing what he can do with more experience (& hybrid) under his belt.
    The funny thing is that next week he will be back in R2 Toyota in ERC Rally Estonia and now, after this week, all, basically all the entry list will go bananas to show that they are faster than him. On the side note - seems that he gets the grip with this Puma faster than with his Yaris, after switching from Skoda.

2. Likes: Eli (29th June 2024)
    Liked 1,534 Times in 878 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE View Post
    Non-priority crews can’t score WRC points.
    Then why do both wrc.com & dirtfish show him scoring 8 points for today? At least that's what I saw.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 125 Times in 58 Posts
    What a time by Sesks, someone please give him a seat until the end of the season, very keen seeing what he can do with more experience (& hybrid) under his belt.
    And You will see it in WRC of Latvia, where he will drive proper hybrid rally1, will have expirience, will have best road position and knows stages almost by hearth. If he does not burn and crash out, there is is a realistic chance to win a stage in first loops I think.

5. Likes: Eli (29th June 2024),RS (29th June 2024)
    Liked 1,375 Times in 715 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by "Username" View Post
    Why does Solberg have to swear so much, so annoying..
    He is swedish. They swear even more than we do.
    In Norway less than 30% say they believe in a god, so we speak accordingly I guess.

7. Likes: Eli (29th June 2024),skarderud (29th June 2024)
    Liked 592 Times in 222 Posts
    Then why do both wrc.com & dirtfish show him scoring 8 points for today? At least that's what I saw.
    Sesks isn’t non-priority
    Sorry for confusing you, was just a point in general as I’m a student of the rules
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

9. Likes: Eli (29th June 2024)
    Liked 221 Times in 132 Posts
    Why Sesks won't win in Latvia? The speed is there, the knowledge also. Others don't know the stages basically. It is a hot take, but for me, he is favorite for atleast podium

Liked 152 Times in 56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    Why Sesks won't win in Latvia? The speed is there, the knowledge also. Others don't know the stages basically. It is a hot take, but for me, he is favorite for atleast podium
    This would be very far far shot - pressure of being at home, etc, etc,, plus Tanak will go bananas, Ogier, Kalle... - Top5 would still be nice surprise.

Liked 92 Times in 55 Posts
    Exciting rally, but man those safetyproblems are absolutely massive. Hard to see this rally in WRC for a long time. Hope the luck lasts till end of the rally and no one gets hurt, there are some extremely dangerous stunts pulled out there.

Liked 656 Times in 354 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE View Post
    Sesks isn’t non-priority
    Sorry for confusing you, was just a point in general as I’m a student of the rules
    Can I clarify this with you? Sure it's about priority rather than national cars (article 12.3)? I don't see anything about priority like this in the rules, and obviously a national car would make a crew non-priority, but a Rally2 or 3 can be non-priority too but well within the list of 12.4 which I consider as 'any car' - ie any FIA car.

12.3.1 Cars homologated or approved by the ASN of the organising country will be permitted to take part in WRC events if stipulated in the supplementary regulations, without eligibility to score Championship points.
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 2,163 Times in 945 Posts
    Nobody asked you, stfu. You couldn't even pass Sesks.

Tanak is World Champion and doesn't need just pointless mileage. AND what points did Hyundai lose bc of Tanak retiring this afternoon. Cry harder.
    Last edited by TypeR; 29th June 2024 at 20:31.

15. Likes: Eli (29th June 2024),EstWRC (29th June 2024),linni (Yesterday)