Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Liked 218 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Here are supposedly some highlighted locations.:

https://x.com/NiewinskiK/status/1806734721507811573

On SS7 you can see the police heli hovering over that spot at 4.6km in the live broadcast. Pernilla Solberg talked about that to Dirtfish.
    I will sound like an as**ole ofc, but IMO, these places on the inside of the corner aren't that dangerous. I have seen worse places on the outside. If u are standing on some (bang?) up the road, you know, its quite common thing especially in Finland, no one cares. I do think that it is a bit overreacted here compared to other rallies... You will disagree with me, but its my opinion.

2. Likes: MentalParadox (Yesterday)
    Liked 66 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CeskyOndra View Post
    I will sound like an as**ole ofc, but IMO, these places on the inside of the corner aren't that dangerous. I have seen worse places on the outside. If u are standing on some (bang?) up the road, you know, its quite common thing especially in Finland, no one cares. I do think that it is a bit overreacted here compared to other rallies... You will disagree with me, but its my opinion.
    Aren't you on the rally? I hope those stages aren't cancelled because of you

If Cais is not good enough for that "rally1 seat for young, local talent" then pretty much nearly no one is. Greece, Chile or Croatia don't dominate rally2 either.

Liked 656 Times in 354 Posts
    Do you see a bank higher than the road here, is that what you're saying? One that will stop a car going 100kph and will protect those people?
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Quote Originally Posted by Backa View Post
    Aren't you on the rally? I hope those stages aren't cancelled because of you

If Cais is not good enough for that "rally1 seat for young, local talent" then pretty much nearly no one is. Greece, Chile or Croatia don't dominate rally2 either.
    I am, but standing safely. And I can see that it rallies like Finland or Sardegna it is way worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by WRCStan View Post
    Do you see a bank higher than the road here, is that what you're saying? One that will stop a car going 100kph and will protect those people?
    No, I don't, thats true. But the fact that on other rallies its quite the same and no one cares is also true.

Liked 259 Times in 104 Posts
    Polish fans are the worst. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliverk View Post
    Polish fans are the worst. Period.
    Are you on the stages that you can say who is causing the problems?

Liked 848 Times in 448 Posts
    Cars going at least 150kph on those kinks and you think those places arent that dangerous? One little mistake by driver, suspension failure, rock or tree stump inside of the corner etc could throw the car to the inside of the corner and you will be like that deer in front of Tänak's car.

Liked 16,107 Times in 6,992 Posts

Liked 9,454 Times in 5,041 Posts
    Morning guys !