Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209
    Liked 818 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    i meant "argue" in a good way and he has always very good explanations and points unlike some others who think they know everything when they have started 4 companies and call FIA and etc people stupid and what not.

Please go and candidate to work also in FIA then if you think you have answers and solutions for everything.
    Ok, argue i'm wrong then. Just don't like this...

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 652 Times in 350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    Of course not everyone can win, but that is life. If that was the only goal, why are these other teams enter F1?
    As I understand it F1 teams get a cut of the revenue from the promotion, WRC teams cannot and that situation is unlikely to change.

Edit: Not forgetting the pay drivers either.
    Last edited by WRCStan; 15th June 2024 at 21:53.
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 48 Times in 28 Posts
    theres no right or wrong here, fellas.
    theres only fans that want wrc to be in a better place. we may have different views on what could be better but in the end this is a world championship were brands use for money laundery/tax reduction, some p.r. b.s. and fia uses to acumulate political power and money haha

Liked 11,249 Times in 4,462 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    Yes, You are right.. ARGUE with everybody, but not giving any ideas or options for new gen cars.
    There have been many posts/questions about or how WRC future/cars should look like.. but there is only some master degree blabla.
    For a poster on the forum it is impossible to bring the righ idea because none of us in talks with existing and potential manufacturers, with FIA, drivers etc. The real academic blabla is proposing whatever stuff without discussing that with all players. Guys, negotiating rules is pure politics, it's not even very technical discussion and it absolutely doesn't matter what proposals we write here. The result is a compromise of different ideas, interests and targets but no compromise can be reached without negotiations, not even here on the forum.

What I tried to explain was why some of the ideas posted here would never be accepted because they ignore interests of the major parties involved in the negotiations.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

5. Likes: EstWRC (16th June 2024),lancia037 (16th June 2024),WRCStan (18th June 2024)
    Liked 818 Times in 390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    For a poster on the forum it is impossible to bring the righ idea because none of us in talks with existing and potential manufacturers, with FIA, drivers etc. The real academic blabla is proposing whatever stuff without discussing that with all players. Guys, negotiating rules is pure politics, it's not even very technical discussion and it absolutely doesn't matter what proposals we write here. The result is a compromise of different ideas, interests and targets but no compromise can be reached without negotiations, not even here on the forum.

What I tried to explain was why some of the ideas posted here would never be accepted because they ignore interests of the major parties involved in the negotiations.
    Of course, but isn't it the point of a forum like this, that fans like us can disquss different things about the sport we love?
    If its no point to disquss this, and other thi gs, why are we at this forum at all?

From my point of wiew, i hope some in the FIA, teams and promoter actually reads this forum, and that can be a tipping point in witch direction they take the future.
    Probably not, but they have to listen to the fans if this sport going to survive as a profesional sport all over the globe.

The teams/manu's marketingdepartmens is probably shortsighted when it comes to motorsport, things turns quite fast in these days, in the 80's and 90's it didn't.

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 319 Times in 174 Posts
    A technical formula written by sales & marketing people with limited engineering knowledge is never going to work.

8. Likes: jcevc (17th June 2024)
    Liked 9,430 Times in 5,026 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post

I wish you had posted this back at the start of this Thread and we wouldnt have all wasted our time posting our opinions and suggestions.

You should get a Moderator to shut down any such threads about the future as no one here knows anything or has a valid view on the possibilities.

10. Likes: skarderud (17th June 2024)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I wish you had posted this back at the start of this Thread and we wouldnt have all wasted our time posting our opinions and suggestions.

You should get a Moderator to shut down any such threads about the future as no one here knows anything or has a valid view on the possibilities.
    What was calling for an idea, which was already rejected, good for (Rally2 based top class)? It really didn't happen on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    Of course, but isn't it the point of a forum like this, that fans like us can disquss different things about the sport we love?
    If its no point to disquss this, and other thi gs, why are we at this forum at all?

From my point of wiew, i hope some in the FIA, teams and promoter actually reads this forum, and that can be a tipping point in witch direction they take the future.
    Probably not, but they have to listen to the fans if this sport going to survive as a profesional sport all over the globe.

The teams/manu's marketingdepartmens is probably shortsighted when it comes to motorsport, things turns quite fast in these days, in the 80's and 90's it didn't.
    It should be read in the context. I was criticizing calling for rally2-based top class in the time when that idea was already rejected and dead.

What you proposed is reasonable and actually feasible.
    Last edited by Mirek; 18th June 2024 at 19:42.