Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC View Post
WorldRX in trouble, Extreme-E on hold, and WRC in a bit of a crisis........It has to be said, off-road motorsport isn't where it needs to be, and where it should be. Manufacturers simply aren't being drawn to it in big numbers.....
nitrocross, world supercross, mxgp, the split in american sprintcar racing, european autocross, american short course racing
off road motorsport fans cannot catch a break! im also finding weird that promoters and organizers seems to be trying to milk and PR these things like if they were as big as f1, when they have 4 to 20k views on youtube highlights, for example. everyone going for million buck cars and loads of "content' on the internet.... and they all crumble, year after year. i dont understand anything anymore haha
then when i watch something like fia erc, i feel so relaxed and happy. like... i keep returning to this good feeling of watching a 'simpler championship with not much drama, just passionated people doing what they like on a bugdet". i should focus more on this stuff tbh.