PDA

View Full Version : PWRC & JWRC Sub Forums

Sulland
9th February 2008, 15:07
To be able to give these two series the level of interesst and discuss them properly I think they need a bit more publicity.

Information management wise a sub forum is so much easier, you know where to go to search for info, today both of them are spread in the WRC subforum.
They are both stand alone world championchips, and deserve their own sub forum, as IRC !

When we got that for IRC, it really cleaned up for that category, and the same would be the case for the two others !

Can one of the Moderators please put together a Poll to check what the users would like ?

MJW
9th February 2008, 16:21
To be able to give these two series the level of interesst and discuss them properly I think they need a bit more publicity.

Information management wise a sub forum is so much easier, you know where to go to search for info, today both of them are spread in the WRC subforum.
They are both stand alone world championchips, and deserve their own sub forum, as IRC !

When we got that for IRC, it really cleaned up for that category, and the same would be the case for the two others !

Can one of the Moderators please put together a Poll to check what the users would like ?
But they are rallying in WRC events, IRC is a different championship, with different rallies. Often in periods of Loeb domination, otherwise known as boredom, it is PCWRC that keeps the interest alive.

JAM
9th February 2008, 17:14
More subforums means more time to be here seeing everything. For instance, i only take a look at IRC forum from time to time... IMO things are ok as they are now.

Finni
9th February 2008, 18:13
Pwrc subforum would take more than from user as noticed. It's good to have all discussions in this main forum then those little classes can get "mainstream" publicity. :)

COD
9th February 2008, 21:46
would it be wiser to just make a separate thread for each rallys PWRC/JWRC ??

JAM
10th February 2008, 01:57
would it be wiser to just make a separate thread for each rallys PWRC/JWRC ??

:up:

N.O.T
10th February 2008, 04:08
JWRC is dead.....PWRC is going to follow soon....so there....

Tom206wrc
10th February 2008, 10:52
JWRC is dead....

It's going to be dominated by Sébastien Ogier :D

Mark my words :p :

Wim_Impreza
10th February 2008, 11:05
It's going to be dominated by Sébastien Ogier :D

Mark my words :p :

Do you really think that? He has no experience in WRC yet, he must learn in the first rallies. I think and hope the JWRC will be dominated by Martin Prokop.

DonJippo
10th February 2008, 11:52
I think and hope the JWRC will be dominated by Martin Prokop.

Easily no other can really challenge him this year in JWRC.

Mirek
10th February 2008, 12:01
At least there is Sandell for some competition. But anyway even Martin is not happy about the competition in JWRC...

Tom206wrc
10th February 2008, 13:10
Do you really think that? He has no experience in WRC yet, he must learn in the first rallies. I think and hope the JWRC will be dominated by Martin Prokop.

Ogier had to discover everything(car and rallies)two years ago too... ;)