PDA

View Full Version : Leave me Alone

MrJan
6th February 2008, 13:29
Does anyone else find it really annoying when you're playing online and other drivers get bored with you beating them so turn around and try to crash into you? I understand it can be fun for a bit but it happens on every race I enter on Forza so I've just given up.

Equally annoying is playing FIFA when someone gives up just because they are two goals down. Really gets on my tits.

harvick#1
6th February 2008, 15:21
wow, guess you found out why I don't play 360 anymore, I can't play with 5 year old wannabe Michael Schumachers, and when they are getting beat, they start cryin and try messing you up. it happens in all sports games, I was beating a guy in NHL and it was a great game until the wimp left with 2 seconds left to play.

the only time online play is good, is to only play with your friends

UKOG~Will
6th February 2008, 16:36
wow, guess you found out why I don't play 360 anymore

Gotta say it's not only Xbox360....

:p

But yeah...does happen a bit. Younger players or just sad adults most of the time think they are the best, they've done career and they get all hyped up about kicking everyones' butts in online...and they get thrashed :cool:

MrJan
7th February 2008, 23:47
I tend to find it's far better just playing Call of Duty which is a shame because having races with simarly skilled players on Forza would be sweet.

Mixa
9th February 2008, 16:52
Its always the same in online games and yeah in EA games or in some motorsport games it happens more often than in the rest and thats why I mostly dont play ranked matches or the races with collisions on except if Im racing in some league or playing at the league races where people respect the results and aint for there only to win.

ArrowsFA1
11th February 2008, 17:03
Does anyone else find it really annoying when you're playing online and other drivers get bored with you beating them so turn around and try to crash into you? I understand it can be fun for a bit but it happens on every race I enter on Forza so I've just given up.
Once you get a good group of people in a lobby there's nothing better than some close online racing in Forza :s mokin: Make use of the tools at your disposal - kick the idiots out if you're the host. The other thing to do is turn collisions off - the idiots will get bored of not being able to crash into people after a race or two :D