PDA

View Full Version : Get it together it's looking good.

seppefan
3rd February 2008, 22:01
ARE THE OWNERS OF CHAMP CAR FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER?No matter what you hear, YES is the answer. Pettit and Kalkhoven are/were at each other's throat and Forsythe doesn't see eye-to-eye with KK on TV or two-seaters, among other things. I understand one of the owners wants new people at the top but the other three want to stay status quo. My take? anybody who listens to Gentilozzi about anything needs their heads examined.

----------------
Same interview, in april 07.
----------------
OK guys, their are problems like any business. Your supposed to be experenced, wise and proven financial winners. Sort it as you have a jewel but you might miss the opportunity of unlocking it. NOW!

FerrrariF1
4th February 2008, 03:59
[quote="seppefan"]ARE THE OWNERS OF CHAMP CAR FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER?No matter what you hear, YES is the answer. Pettit and Kalkhoven are/were at each other's throat and Forsythe doesn't see eye-to-eye with KK on TV or two-seaters, among other things. I understand one of the owners wants new people at the top but the other three want to stay status quo. My take? anybody who listens to Gentilozzi about anything needs their heads examined.
quote]

Paulie G. is the cancer of the bunch and he doesn;t have any stake any longer. I agree with whomever wants Johnson and Mudd to go. Those two have driven the series where they are today. Neither are leadership material and neither has done anything to help the series. The have driven away talented people and both also lie to the fans and let the media run all over them.

spiritone
4th February 2008, 03:59
Where's your link to this supposed news.

Speeds up for Corners
4th February 2008, 05:29

There is none, it's just the standard negative propoganda that happens every year about this time. :dozey:

tbyars
4th February 2008, 06:38

He TOLD you. It is from an April, 2007 Q&A with Robin Miller. You have to follow it from the other thread, but he clearly stated it was "from the same April 2007 interview."

Cart750hp
4th February 2008, 07:37
Paulie G. is the cancer of the bunch and he doesn;t have any stake any longer. I agree with whomever wants Johnson and Mudd to go. Those two have driven the series where they are today. Neither are leadership material and neither has done anything to help the series. The have driven away talented people and both also lie to the fans and let the media run all over them.

What do you mean "two" (Johnson and Mudd) driven the series away? Lied?

Kalkhoven should be on the top of the list. And the rests should follow.

CC could be way better than where they at today but as long as these monkeys are running around in CC, I'd take TG over these guys anytime. It just going to be another lousy year and management. 4 Years ago, I do remember that none, I mean no one, in CC ever thought of jumping to IRL after Rahal and Fernandez left overnight. The CC world was so assured that they will never ever go to IRL. What's happening now? They are now accepting the facts that IRL/INDY is the only way to fix this AOWR. Paul Tracy was one heck of a CC loyalists......ooops....he spoke to Ganassi when his contract was in jeopardy with Forsythe. Then there's good old veteran, Jimmy Vasser, who once said, "there's not a chance I will be heading to IRL".....well, my friends, his tone changed last month. I am just saying this from what I notice and the result shows. CC needs a new management mainly an entire ownership. I'd hate to end up with TG but this series needs a new leadership. If TG would end up, sure, go for it. So this 2008 will be just another good racing......but the bad management isnt't going to help. Nothing new for 2008. Oh yeah, Cotman just left. What a good way to start a year, huh?

Since 2005, that's when I noticed that KK is a liar and enjoys saying stuff just to win over fans yet in the end, he lacks action. Anyone remember Eidswick? Yeah, he's no different from Johnson.