PDA

View Full Version : Rocketsports/bernoldi get sponsor

BobGarage
1st February 2008, 15:34
BRAZILIAN COMPANY SANGARI TO SPONSOR ENRIQUE BERNOLDI FOR 2008 CHAMP CAR SEASON
Rocketsports Racing driver brings a multi-national education company into the United States and the Champ Car World Series to support his 2008 open-wheel campaign

EAST LANSING, Michigan (February 1, 2008) – Brazilian Champ Car driver Enrique Bernoldi announced today that he will bring a very important partnership to the Champ Car World Series for his first year of competition in the series in 2008. Sangari is excited to support Bernoldi and become a partner with Rocketsports Racing.

Sangari is part of a group which is represented in 14 countries. The Brazilian company has more than 40 years of dedication developing solutions for the improvement of the education by using science education and technology.

“We decided to sponsor Enrique because he has great competitive potential, besides being a very charismatic person,” said Ben Sangari, owner of the company.

“Although we are a multi-national company, we do not have business in USA. Recently, we made a partnership with the American Museum of Natural History and we opened an office in North Carolina. Therefore, it is very important to initiate the process of construction of Sangari’s brand and Champ Car has a great visibility in the North American territory,” Sangari continued.

Bernoldi emphasizes the importance of the sponsorship, which has allowed him to compete in Champ Car this season. “The Sangari sponsorship was essential to make possible my goal to come back and race open-wheel cars. The team will have conditions to be more competitive and I hope to fight for victories. Certainty, the good results will be important for me, for the team, and for Sangari. I really want this partnership to last for many seasons,” added Bernoldi.

This is not the first time that Sangari has decided to associate their company with an athlete. The company also sponsors tricycle-driver Robert Nahas at Rally dos Sertões.

good news, a new sponsor.

BobGarage
1st February 2008, 15:37
and heres the car...

http://www.rocketsportsracing.com/images/stories/Press_Release_Photos/sangari_dp01.jpg

Dr. Krogshöj
1st February 2008, 15:53
Excellent news and very nice car. I hope Ben Sangari won't regret his decision and Champ Car's "great visibility" will indeed help his brand grow in the US.

seppefan
1st February 2008, 15:54
Looks smart. Good news indeed.

Breeze
1st February 2008, 15:55
Nice car and very good for Champ Car. Love the highlighter green accents! I can't for the life of me figure out why more foreign companies who are trying to break into the US/Canadian/Mexican market aren't lining up to sponsor cars in CCWS, NASCAR, ALMS and others.

Dr. Krogshöj
1st February 2008, 16:06
Isn't it ironic that the first confirmed driver/sponsor combination of the 2008 Champ Car World Series is confirmed by Rocketsports?

sanguin
1st February 2008, 16:52
Very nice.

Colt21
1st February 2008, 16:55
and heres the car...

http://www.rocketsportsracing.com/images/stories/Press_Release_Photos/sangari_dp01.jpg

This is actually the nicest paint scheme I've seen in some time!

Chaparral66
1st February 2008, 18:21
Good news for PG, the series, and the fans. And that's one of the best looking treatments of the DP-01 I've seen yet. Hope to see more...

neophyte
1st February 2008, 18:46
A sponsored car? a driver announcement? a new sponsor to the series?

According to most of what I've read in the off season and the unbiassed assesment of CCWS by RM this was not supposed to happen! What is this world coming down to??

bblocker68
1st February 2008, 20:30
It's nice to hear good news. I like the fact (if true, anyway) that both NHL cars will be sproting McDonald's liveries.

seppefan
6th February 2008, 17:14
Isn't it ironic that the first confirmed driver/sponsor combination of the 2008 Champ Car World Series is confirmed by Rocketsports?

and it is ironic that Rocketsport have hired David Coulthards old engineer Mark Hutchinson ( or Hutcheson )
Wonder if he was engineering DC at Monte Carlo in 2001 (?) when Bernoldi held him up !!

BobGarage
6th February 2008, 18:24
and it is ironic that Rocketsport have hired David Coulthards old engineer Mark Hutchinson ( or Hutcheson )
Wonder if he was engineering DC at Monte Carlo in 2001 (?) when Bernoldi held him up !!

he was DC's engineer at Red Bull. So that would be a No.