PDA

View Full Version : Le Seb

seppefan
1st February 2008, 14:19
Sebastien Bourdais says he will be looking to do the ChampCarWorld Series proud when he makes his long-anticipated debut in Formula one
this season.
++
If their is one series then it MUST include non ovals or none of the drivers will be able to go to F1 reducing the attractiveness of the series.

Good publicity for ChampCar though and thanks Seb or Le Seb as they now call him.

Dr. Krogshöj
1st February 2008, 15:54
Sebastien Bourdais says he will be looking to do the ChampCarWorld Series proud when he makes his long-anticipated debut in Formula one
this season.
++
If their is one series then it MUST include non ovals or none of the drivers will be able to go to F1 reducing the attractiveness of the series.

Good publicity for ChampCar though and thanks Seb or Le Seb as they now call him.

Yeah, a Red Bull press release called him "Le Seb" and his teammate "Der Seb". :)

Rogelio
1st February 2008, 18:17
I was never a Seabass fan, but hope he does extremely well in F1. It was a shame that he was never given a chance years ago. If, Seabass can prove worthy, then it will demonstrate that he was the top of the class. CC's talent pool and quality teams have diminished since 2003. If Seabass fails, it will not look good for Champ Car. Alternatively, if he were with Ferrari, I am sure he would win a few races and it would shut up the naysayers. The last few CART drivers (Zanardi and Da Mata) never faired well in F1. Then again, they were never on competitive teams.

Therefore, go and kick some butt. I will definitely be watching the F1 races with more interest because of Seabass. Our series is worthy, but things just are not going all too well lately.