PDA

View Full Version : Sweden 2008 - Whos going????

RicKT
6th January 2008, 01:36
Hi Guys,

just thought i would set a new thread for people to log their attendance for the Sweden WRC 2008..

I went out to the WRC Sweden 2007 last year and a great time was had by all, hence why i have booked again for Feb 08.

I'm heading over from the UK??

Any other members heading out??

Rick

Magnus
6th January 2008, 03:32
Yep; it will be my ninth USR :)
For once it would be nice to meet some forumers...
Who are you nerds anyways?
If you spot a blue Mini Cooper Clubman S; thats me...

Krigen
6th January 2008, 03:59
Yess. as allways since 2002..

gloomyDAY
6th January 2008, 04:09
I wish! You lucky dogs are going to have a great time.

MartijnS
6th January 2008, 09:49
I'm also there for the first time :D

jbanbury
6th January 2008, 10:01
This year will be my 1st time in Sweden. Going with RallyTravel.

Viktory
6th January 2008, 10:04
I'll be there again! Booked my flights, don't have the luxury of living and studying in Karlstad now... At least I get free accomodation and food from my parents :p

WillemW
6th January 2008, 11:27
I'll be there to for the first time, together with 8 other guys from Holland.
We are staying in a lodge near Filipstad, so somewhere between Karlstad and Hagfors.

If you want to take a look at the weather conditions, i've found this webcam:
http://www.sunne.se/weathercam.html It's located in Sunne on de E45, so in the middle of the battlefield :)

J4MIE
6th January 2008, 16:09
My flights are booked, otherwise I am presuming DonJippo has found somewhere to stay :D

Best rally I have ever been to, really looking forward to going back! :bounce:

RicKT
6th January 2008, 18:44
This year will be my 1st time in Sweden. Going with RallyTravel.

Hi mate,

I went with Rally travel last year, they are a good set up,

Where you staying??

Rick

jbanbury
6th January 2008, 22:59
Hi mate,

I went with Rally travel last year, they are a good set up,

Where you staying??

Rick

Yeah they are good, this will be my 12th trip with RallyTravel in the past 3 yrs ... I beleive we're staying at the Hotel Johnn in Filipstad.

WRXedUSA
6th January 2008, 23:17
Staying in Munkfors.

pino
7th January 2008, 13:39
Best rally I have ever been to, really looking forward to going back! :bounce:

Same here :D

DonJippo
7th January 2008, 19:52
My flights are booked, otherwise I am presuming DonJippo has found somewhere to stay :D

Yes I have... :D

RicKT
9th January 2008, 23:23
Only 28 days to go and counting!

Rick

RicKT
20th January 2008, 22:11
Anyone else heading out from the UK??

Rick

Viktory
21st January 2008, 11:48
Anyone else heading out from the UK??

Rick

I will, leaving from East Midlands on the 5th, to Stockholm Arlanda, then taking the train to Karlstad.

allitalia
29th January 2008, 18:47
We are coming out from sunny Wales for the first time to Sweden, Allitalia works outing with a difference
Flying from Stansted early 6am to Vasteras on Thursday, picking up hire car, head to Karlstadt for SS, up to Ludvika for Ice driving on Friday with Extreme Rally, catch some action in forests on Saturday, ice karting on Sunday, may fit in a bit of Snowmobiling if we can find anyone in the area, back to Vasteras Sunday evening...and back in work on Monday morning in North Wales.........phew! See you there!

RicKT
29th January 2008, 21:22
We are coming out from sunny Wales for the first time to Sweden, Allitalia works outing with a difference
Flying from Stansted early 6am to Vasteras on Thursday, picking up hire car, head to Karlstadt for SS, up to Ludvika for Ice driving on Friday with Extreme Rally, catch some action in forests on Saturday, ice karting on Sunday, may fit in a bit of Snowmobiling if we can find anyone in the area, back to Vasteras Sunday evening...and back in work on Monday morning in North Wales.........phew! See you there!

Cool... im flying out of STN @ 8:30am with Ryanair on the Thursday to NYO,

Rick

jarleb
29th January 2008, 21:30
We are leaving Fredrikstad, Norway late Thursday and drive to SS 2/5, then move on to our camp. We''ll make a camp in the north en of the lake Nor-Ullen. There is just 2-3 kilometer between SS 10/13 and 15/18. Seems like a nice place to stay for the weekend... ;)

ln-ops
31st January 2008, 22:49
We're 24 rallygeeks rolling over the border from Norway with RV's on wednesday. Some heading for Karlstad and Shakedown (maybe?).

First we're gona be Marshalls on SS4/SS7 on public area 2c (be nice to us if you're going there). Then we head of for Hagfors stage on saturday and Rämmen on sunday.

You can se our plans on this page (http://www.nmst.no/2008/0210swe/) (sorry, Norwegian language). You can find a couple of roadbooks from Charlottenberg and Torsby to where we're gona be Marshalls on friday if you need one.

Salist
1st February 2008, 21:05
Could you help me?
How much a litre of 95 gasoline costs in Karlstad?
I can pay with euro or with a Swedish crown?

RicKT
2nd February 2008, 00:17
Could you help me?
How much a litre of 95 gasoline costs in Karlstad?
I can pay with euro or with a Swedish crown?

Around 12.00 Kr per liter...

You cant pay with Euro's.. just SEK.

Rick