PDA

View Full Version : Quotes of 2007

CNR
23rd December 2007, 23:24
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/23122007/58/quotes-2007.html

MOTOR SPORT
"McLaren got it wrong. They lost the championship for the mistaken decisions they made in the second part of the season. It isn't a secret that they haven't helped me much" -- 2005 and 2006 champion Fernando Alonso after the end of the season.
"It's been a crazy year and I honestly can't say I'm really, really gutted. I'm not" -- Lewis Hamilton after his bid to become the first rookie to win the F1 title evaporated in the season-ending Brazilian GP.
"It's not going to really change my life too much" -- Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen on winning the title.
"If Hamilton wins the championship, he will also win it thanks to Ferrari because there is a lot of Ferrari in his car" -- Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo. McLaren were fined a record $100 million and stripped of all their constructors' points for having Ferrari data in their possession.
"My job is to win the world championship. My job isn't for people to love and hug me...it's not a love-in. I want to have positive relationships with my drivers but it's difficult sometimes" -- McLaren boss Ron Dennis.