PDA

View Full Version : Gigi Galli joins Stobart Team...

pino
21st December 2007, 13:09
Sorry Guys but this news deserves a separate thread :D

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/21122007/29/gigi-galli-joins-stobart-vk-m-sport.html 15 events for him this year ! :up:

Helstar
21st December 2007, 13:25
May I say it ? Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! A dream comes true !

Bought airplane ticket for Monte already (and also I think to go to Sardinia + Germany too =D !).

Will the livery be yellow or white-green like last year :) ?

Ps. And read Malcom Wilson words. Now the sceptics will believe that at the end of 2005 he offered to Gigi the second Ford (but you know what happened...).

Wim_Impreza
21st December 2007, 13:28
Wow, really great news. Even if Loeb is so dominating as except, than we will have a good show to see Galli.

N.O.T
21st December 2007, 13:31
excuses are over now.....he has the car, now he must show he can use it. Very good to see him join a competitive team...sure better than wilson.

turves
21st December 2007, 13:34
Will the livery be yellow or white-green like last year :) ?

It says the cars will have Stobart livery, so I imagine green and white.

This is very good news...

Helstar
21st December 2007, 13:35
excuses are over now.....he has the car, now he must show he can use it. Very good to see him join a competitive team...sure better than wilson.
If Wilson beats him even 1 time in pure speed, I'm going back to see F1..... promised LOL

jidoka
21st December 2007, 13:38
Sorry Guys but this news deserves a separate thread :D

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/21122007/29/gigi-galli-joins-stobart-vk-m-sport.html 15 events for him this year ! :up:

There is a god and he's a rally fan....

Roy
21st December 2007, 13:39
Strong team. Henning, Wilson, Galli and Duval.
Stobart for place 3 in 'Manu title'.

Now lets see who's nominated and not. And the livery of the car. I'am very curious. It's great to see a lot of spectacular drivers i this team!

turves
21st December 2007, 13:39

and his name is Colin McRae...

Tomski
21st December 2007, 13:40
Excellent news, good to have a great driver and character back in the WRC!

janneppi
21st December 2007, 13:42
Good job. :)

Sami
21st December 2007, 13:43
Great new for the championship series and for the team.

Galli is the most colourfull driver and personality in the series and brigns the show to another level.

I consider him a pure talent, talent-wise the only driver that can challenge Loeb.

I have a rally I can't forget, it was 1999 in San Remo where I saw both Loeb and Galli for the first time live. I couldn't believe my eyes because they were like from another planet. In the same event there could be wittnessed two drivers of exceptional talent and skill.

Loeb was perfect, it was like art the way he controlled his little Saxo, Galli was brutal, aggressive and spectacular, and both were unbelievably fast.

Loeb has had the results so far, but Galli hasn't. He needs a little bit more mature approach in order to score his first win and good championship position. And I believe he can.

I am so happy to see them both in a competitive car next year.

[Madeira-Rally]
21st December 2007, 13:46
Fantastic news!

Now, I can follow WRC again... :D

tmx
21st December 2007, 13:48
this is great news, toni, duval (hopefully), and now galli. the championship will still be somewhat interesting.

Roy
21st December 2007, 13:49

oh yes, He exist!

Daniel
21st December 2007, 13:53
Pretty much :)

Everyone knows I'm not a Galli fan but I'm happy for Gigi as he seems a nice enough guy and very happy for Pino as this will make his day (and then some more :) )

Helstar. Be sure to make it to one of the early stages to ensure you get to see Gigi :p Pino knows this all too well from Finland 2005 ;) Only messing with you :) Monte will be a good one for sure with Duval and Galli back.

Methinks Ford are a bit desperate for the M1 team to retain their title that they are giving a seat to Duval for tarmac (good move) and hoping Gigi can take some points away from Sordo on gravel (which he probably can do for a lot of events). Very good move from Ford in this respect and if Citroen want a chance of getting the manufacturers title they need their own M2 team to scavenge points from the works teams.

Roy
21st December 2007, 13:59
Pretty much :)

Everyone knows I'm not a Galli fan but I'm happy for Gigi as he seems a nice enough guy and very happy for Pino as this will make his day (and then some more :) )

Methinks Ford are a bit desperate for the M1 team to retain their title that they are giving a seat to Duval for tarmac (good move) and hoping Gigi can take some points away from Sordo on gravel (which he probably can do for a lot of events). Very good move from Ford in this respect and if Citroen want a chance of getting the manufacturers title they need their own M2 team to scavenge points from the works teams.

Everything you say I agree.

I hope Duval sit in Germany and Corsica in the 'blue' car.

Daniel
21st December 2007, 14:03
Everything you say I agree.

I hope Duval sit in Germany and Corsica in the 'blue' car.
There's a first for everything :) I'm just guessing that it's cheaper for Ford to have Galli and Duval steal points off Citroen than it was to have Gronholm there.

Brother John
21st December 2007, 14:14
Strong team. Henning, Wilson, Galli and Duval.
Stobart for place 3 in 'Manu title'.

Now lets see who's nominated and not. And the livery of the car. I'am very curious. It's great to see a lot of spectacular drivers i this team!

This is great news for Galli! :up:

@ FocusChampion: Wrong! it will be,
1. Galli with Stobart livery
2+3. Henning with the usual livery-Wilson (one of them nominated!)
4. Duval. Nominated Monte Carlo (i think livery will be Vergokan)

grugsticles
21st December 2007, 14:31
Fantastic!!!

With all the hype of Bosse retiring and the somewhat downward trend in interest in the WRC, perhaps now with the inclusion of Galli, Dudu and Garde there will at least be a championship worth watching.

If anything, Gigi will make great viewing himself :D

Very pleased indeed!

Roy
21st December 2007, 14:34
This is great news for Galli! :up:

@ FocusChampion: Wrong! it will be,
1. Galli with Stobart livery
2+3. Henning with the usual livery-Wilson (one of them nominated!)
4. Duval. Nominated Monte Carlo (i think livery will be Vergokan)

:confused: It is not known who nominated in which rally. Even Wilson can nominated (according article on Eurosport) and if you referrer to my list: Henning, Wilson, Galli and Duval. I have to choose an order.

Well we shall see who is nominated and who is not...

Tom206wrc
21st December 2007, 14:34
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PuddleJumper
21st December 2007, 14:35
Excellent! :bounce: It will be great to have Gigi back in the WRC full-time. :D

MikeD
21st December 2007, 14:39
:confused: It is not known who nominated in which rally. Even Wilson can nominated (according article on Eurosport) and if you referrer to my list: Henning, Wilson, Galli and Duval. I have to choose an order.

Well we shall see who is nominated and who is not...

Not entirely true. Galli will be nominated in all 15 rounds - and the the second nomination will switch between Duval, H.Solberg and Wilson.

I doubt though that Wilson will be nominated at any rounds.

==

From Crash.net

Galli will be nominated permanently to score manufacturers' points, while the second nominated driver will be 'left open'.

Daniel
21st December 2007, 14:43
I would think Wilson will be nominated for Rally GB at least.

Tom206wrc
21st December 2007, 14:46
I doubt though that Wilson will be nominated at any rounds

On some rounds this year, Wilslow was more convincing than Henning :p :

spudrsca
21st December 2007, 14:54
Sordo will have huge pressure with that many ford drivers.

White Sauron
21st December 2007, 14:54
great news!!
I believe Wilson wanted him in Stobart even last year, but couldn't get him because of Pirelli. And now, with the return of this company to rallying! It became possible!

grugsticles
21st December 2007, 15:02
Not entirely true. Galli will be nominated in all 15 rounds - and the the second nomination will switch between Duval, H.Solberg and Wilson.

I doubt though that Wilson will be nominated at any rounds.

==

From Crash.net

Galli will be nominated permanently to score manufacturers' points, while the second nominated driver will be 'left open'.

So, from that you would assume DuDu would have the tarmac rounds, Henning for the scandinavian rounds and NZ, and the rest would be either/or?

Tomi
21st December 2007, 15:10
Nice that he found a sponsor, now there is 1 guy in Stobart who should be able to finish before Sordo on gravel.

pino
21st December 2007, 15:48
... now there is 1 guy in Stobart who should be able to finish before Sordo on gravel.

Wait a min paisá...let's not put too much pression on him, let's see how competitive his car is first ;)

Tomi
21st December 2007, 16:03
Wait a min paisá...let's not put too much pression on him, let's see how competitive his car is first ;)

why would it not be competitive paisá, same as Henning and J-M had?

Lalo
21st December 2007, 16:11
YEAH BABY YEAH! (from Austin Powers)

May I say I'm really happy?

koko0703
21st December 2007, 16:14
Great news!!! Welcome back, Gigi!!!

Galli, Henning, Wilson, and Duval.... That is pretty damn good line-up for the B-team!!! With Suzuki doing full championship and both Ford and Subaru fielding 3 cars, it's looking fairly good entry list. All we need now is someone to stop Loeb.

Daniel
21st December 2007, 16:17
Hey Pino. No need to make excuses ;)

Just yet :p

pino
21st December 2007, 16:21
why would it not be competitive paisá, same as Henning and J-M had?

First I want to see how competitive that car is nex year, because Sordo's C4 will improve a lot after a "learning" year. We also have to consider that Gigi needs to get the race-rythm again after so many months without competition. I am sure he will be 100% confident by Sardinia Rally, only from there we can expect him to kick Sordo...not before. Except for Sweden offcourse :p :

pino
21st December 2007, 16:24
Hey Pino. No need to make excuses ;)

Just yet :p

Shut-up Daniel :p :

A.F.F.
21st December 2007, 16:25
Best news so far :up:

Oh I only wish Paasonen would have gotten the same opportunity. That would have been too much. Galli & Paasonen in the same team :D :D

Anyways, like many already said, Gigi has no exuses,. He's got the gear to do some serious **** next year. My sincere hope is that he'll succeed :up:

Daniel
21st December 2007, 16:31
Best news so far :up:

Oh I only wish Paasonen would have gotten the same opportunity. That would have been too much. Galli & Paasonen in the same team :D :D

Anyways, like many already said, Gigi has no exuses,. He's got the gear to do some serious **** next year. My sincere hope is that he'll succeed :up:
I heard rumours there was going to be a Paasonen/Galli team but apparently Ford's factories wouldn't be able to make enough Focus shells to keep the team going :mark:

pino
21st December 2007, 16:40
Galli & Paasonen in the same team :D :D

That would've been the Team of the Century :up: :D

Motorsportfun
21st December 2007, 16:55
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Daniel
21st December 2007, 16:59
That would've been the Team of the Century :up: :D
They could make a whole crash kings video out of the stuff from just those two guys :p

Langdale Forest
21st December 2007, 17:18
That is good news.

Bazza2541
21st December 2007, 17:57
Happy dance. ;-)

pino
21st December 2007, 17:57
They could make a whole crash kings video out of the stuff from just those two guys :p

Daniel, behave yourself or I ban you from this thread :hmph: :p :

Simmi
21st December 2007, 18:17
I'll just throw my hat in too and say this is great news. Maybe the biggest complaint I think we all had about this season was all the quality drivers on the fringes not getting a seat. 2008 instantly looks much brighter!

GigiGalliNo1
21st December 2007, 18:26
eye am sooooo HAPPY :D

wat a great christmas present for giGi!!! :D

teufel
21st December 2007, 18:42
Great news, maybe the best one this year! :up:

White Sauron
21st December 2007, 18:52
Gardi seems the be one of the best to get one of the worst (at the moment) cars...

Micke_VOC
21st December 2007, 19:18
im so happy, gigi back in wrc circus.. Let the show begin =)

alleskids
21st December 2007, 19:36
Vergokan is paying for Duval's seat,
Expert is paying for Solberg's seat,
Vergokan, Expert and Stobart are paying for Wilsons seat.....
so who is paying for Galli's seat ? Duval had to bring one miljoen euro's , for a couple of races I guess, so 15 rounds must cost some thing. Or does Pirelli gives the tyres for free to Stobart?

N.O.T
21st December 2007, 19:42
im so happy, gigi back in wrc circus.. Let the show begin =)

well there no circus without a clown..... :D :D :D

Simmi
21st December 2007, 19:45
I'm hoping it is a Pirelli thing and they will give him a bright yellow Focus. But somehow I think that might be seen as favouritism or something now that the whole field of cars is Pirelli shod. I cant imagine they will be making any team pay for tyres either...

Kamikaze
21st December 2007, 19:52
well there no circus without a clown.....

Yes, True !!!

Here at the Forum-Circus we have you :D :D :D

Allyc85
21st December 2007, 20:49
Wahoo brilliant news, one of my fav drivers in a Ford :D :D

Daniel
21st December 2007, 21:08
I'm hoping it is a Pirelli thing and they will give him a bright yellow Focus. But somehow I think that might be seen as favouritism or something now that the whole field of cars is Pirelli shod. I cant imagine they will be making any team pay for tyres either...
As they are control tyres they will be given out completely at random :)

DonJippo
21st December 2007, 21:59
I cant imagine they will be making any team pay for tyres either...

Why not? Being a sole supplier Pirelli don't really have a reason to sponsor anyone to get the publicity...

jonas_mcrae
21st December 2007, 23:06
well if they all behave, Henning and Gigi make great runs in the snow, Duval kicks ass on tarmac along with gigi as well and then they can hang on to the rest of the field on gravel (which im sure gigi can and sometimes henning as well) they really can take stobart to the level of citroen and Ford where lets face it Sordo will have some few problems and latvala as well.

Helstar
21st December 2007, 23:16
Helstar. Be sure to make it to one of the early stages to ensure you get to see Gigi :p Pino knows this all too well from Finland 2005 ;) Only messing with you :) Monte will be a good one for sure with Duval and Galli back.

No Mitsu no crashes ^_^ (see with Pug307 and Xsara) although in Monte he has a bad score til now ^^ one time he said "ci ammucchiamo sempre la' !" lol

Can't translate the word "ammucchiamo" but it's very funny XD

Oh come on Pino, the car IS competitive. More than Subaru and Suzuki for sure (it's the 07 Focus ;)

But yes he has to get the best 'rhythm', but I'm confident he won't need a lot of time (just 2-3 special stages in each "new" surface rally...).

Tomi
21st December 2007, 23:31
maybe better to wait to see what happens, 2 years back Galli was about on par with Henning, this year Henning did show absolute nothing.

Helstar
22nd December 2007, 00:02
maybe better to wait to see what happens, 2 years back Galli was about on par with Henning, this year Henning did show absolute nothing.
Except for Norway (podium) ;)
But yes he disappointed a little bit... I think Henning drove the 307 very well in gravel. Maybe that car fits his style, I don't know. It's strange because the Focus is so faster (it is, right ?).

Glee
22nd December 2007, 00:04
well there no circus without a clown..... :D :D :D

If you cant get publicity by winning, you can get publicity by crashing.

Henning's accident in Sweden 2006 (where he played up side down snowplow) didn't give a good result, but it gave a lot of publicity for the sponsors...

pucky54
22nd December 2007, 00:04
Hmmm Henning took more points than Latvala, think about it....

Helstar
22nd December 2007, 00:07
If you cant get publicity by winning, you can get publicity by crashing.
Henning's accident in Sweden 2006 (where he played up side down snowplow) didn't give a good result, but it gave a lot of publicity for the sponsors...
Ah ah yes, also the cracked front windshield smashed by the co-driver with some kicks ... but then they had a snowstorm inside the car, that was soooo funny :)

WRXedUSA
22nd December 2007, 00:52
This is very, very good news.

Nobody deserves a drive more than Gigi. Shame it only hasnt come earlier.

He's a great addition that will help stem the skid this series has been heading to in recent years.

Go Gigi!

Fiorio
22nd December 2007, 01:10
So happy :bounce:

dimviii
22nd December 2007, 08:13
very happy to hear that gigi :D

very spectacular driver!!

deserves that bucket 100000% :D

Tomi
22nd December 2007, 08:36

What is there to think about? Henning was slower in every rally anyway, nothing changes that.

gloomyDAY
23rd December 2007, 02:12
I'll be one proud fan to get his autograph.

Hope to see him in Mexico next year!

J4MIE
23rd December 2007, 04:00
Great news, some more FUN back to the championship for 2008 :D :up:

ST205GT4
23rd December 2007, 07:09
Well if I were Prodrive I'd be very very worried about their chances of finishing 3rd in the Manufacturers next year. Ford has amassed some decent drivers and they have already shown that the Focus is a better car than the Impreza.

Tom206wrc
23rd December 2007, 09:28
What is there to think about? Henning was slower in every rally anyway, nothing changes that.

Yeah...sorry for our norwegian friends, but I expect Gigi and Dudu to be be very very faster than Henning on stages next year(perhaps not in Sweden, but elsewhere sure) :mark:

GigiGalliNo1
23rd December 2007, 12:29
haha!!

http://www.gigigalli.com/

There's Gigi Galli test driving the Stobart trucks!

That was a rumor ending up true! :D

COD
23rd December 2007, 18:47

then why on earth did Ford Choose Jari-Martti instead of Henning. They must be crazy :laugh: :D

duff
24th December 2007, 00:40
Thjere is a rally God!
Now if Meeke can just get a drive...

Glee
24th December 2007, 00:48
then why on earth did Ford Choose Jari-Martti instead of Henning. They must be crazy :laugh: :D

1) JML is younger
2) JML is better on tarmac
3) JML is quicker, but Henning is more consistent (therefore more points in 2007)

tmx
24th December 2007, 06:54
henning dont get great results since he dont get/have money for testing. if this is the case too for gigi too than it can be bad.

gloomyDAY
25th December 2007, 03:58
I'm really optimistic about his chances in 2008.

I don't want to jinx it! Just cross my fingers and wait.

GigiGalliNo1
25th December 2007, 04:03
I spoke with Gigi and he's very excited about the new car, not sure when he's doing tests but he is gearing up for Monte Carlo!

Xeroid
26th December 2007, 00:17
Yee hah for Galli, now we will get to see him drive in NZ. Best news so far for WRC and Galli and more drivers getting competitive seats. Looks like 2008 is the year of WRC revival. Not good for Subaru unless they pull their socks up big time. And hopefully improved coverage on the www for us in far flung outposts. More on the spot vid feeds needed.
Now all we need is for Mitsi to start making noises and doing road trials with the X and the world will all be good again.

All pray to the WRC God, the mighty Colin.
We're gonna start enjoying WRC again.

Roy
27th December 2007, 19:16
henning dont get great results since he dont get/have money for testing. if this is the case too for gigi too than it can be bad.

:up: + Henning drives this year easy, because he can drive all stages and do learn a lot of these stages for 2008. This the 'Malcolm way'. First drive easy = enough experience of the stages = collect more points in later years. That is why Henning was faster.

My prediction who are nominated by Stobart:

24 - 27/01 MC 76e Rallye Automobile Monte-Carlo
#7 Gigi Galli
#8 François Duval

08 - 10/02 S Uddeholm Swedish Rally
#7 Gigi Galli
#8 Henning Solberg / Cato Menkerud

29/02 - 02/03 MEX Rally Mexico
#7 Gigi Galli
#8 Matthew Wilson / Michael Orr

28 - 30/03 RA Rally Argentina
#7 Gigi Galli

24 - 27/04 HKJ Jordan Rally WRC
#7 Gigi Galli

16 - 18/05 I Rallye d'Italia-Sardegna
#7 Gigi Galli

29/05 - 01/06 GR BP Ultimate Acropolis Rally
#7 Gigi Galli

13 - 15/06 TR Rally of Turkey
#7 Gigi Galli

31/07 - 03/08 FIN Neste Oil Rally Finland
#7 Gigi Galli

15 - 17/08 D ADAC Rallye Deutschland
#7 Gigi Galli
#8 François Duval

28 - 31/08 NZ Rally of New Zealand
#7 Gigi Galli

02 - 05/10 E Rallye de España
#7 Gigi Galli
#8 François Duval

10 - 12/10 F Rallye de France Tour de Corse
#7 Gigi Galli

24 - 26/10 J Rally Japan
#7 Gigi Galli

28 - 30/11 GB Wales Rally GB
#7 Gigi Galli

teufel
29th December 2007, 11:23
I really doubt that Matt will be nominated for points except GB...

ste898
29th December 2007, 15:53
Matt Wilson's co-driver will be Scott Martin for 2008 not Michael Orr

A.F.F.
29th December 2007, 17:43
Is that Scott-character someone who can also train Matthew to be better driver ??

Simmi
29th December 2007, 20:28
Is that Scott-character someone who can also train Matthew to be better driver ??

He is a young co-driver of a similar age to Matthew but a highly rated co-driver in the UK. They started out together as a crew but were then split up and while Matt was given an experienced co-driver for the WRC, Scott was doing rallies to build up his experience.

Obviously Malcolm feels the time is right to put the two back together...

ste898
29th December 2007, 21:35
He is a young co-driver of a similar age to Matthew but a highly rated co-driver in the UK. They started out together as a crew but were then split up and while Matt was given an experienced co-driver for the WRC, Scott was doing rallies to build up his experience.

Obviously Malcolm feels the time is right to put the two back together...

Every word of your post is exactly right Simmi......best of luck to Matt and Scott for 2008!!

A.F.F.
29th December 2007, 23:05
Ok, thanks guys.

J4MIE
29th December 2007, 23:42
Scott used to work for M-Sport, as Simmi says it was felt that Matthew would do better with a more experienced co-drover for the first part of his WRC career. He has been navigating for Barry Clark in the ST championship, some events with Mark Higgins in PCWRC and a few others on UK events.

L5->R5/CR
30th December 2007, 01:54
Scott used to work for M-Sport, as Simmi says it was felt that Matthew would do better with a more experienced co-drover for the first part of his WRC career. He has been navigating for Barry Clark in the ST championship, some events with Mark Higgins in PCWRC and a few others on UK events.

I thought the biggest issue was getting someone with enough experience to really help guide Matthew through the maturing process for his pace notes. Needed a co-driver that had experience to help Matt figure out what worked and didn't and all that jazz...

Simmi
30th December 2007, 13:51
I thought the biggest issue was getting someone with enough experience to really help guide Matthew through the maturing process for his pace notes. Needed a co-driver that had experience to help Matt figure out what worked and didn't and all that jazz...

Well he had that for two seasons with Michael Orr and to me this is a show of confidence in Matt that he can now push on from a strong end to this season. Maybe it will spur him on to drive faster without that constant need for caution.

I'm not sure how much faster he can go or whether he has shown his full hand in terms of his speed the last two years. To me he is a top ten driver and can trouble the bottom end of the points if retirements occur.

GigiGalliNo1
2nd January 2008, 14:24
I like this from wrc.com

"Welcome to the 2008 WRC!

There are new cars, more cars, more television, a new rally, and, of course, there's the return of Gigi Galli. Not seen since donning a Portugal football shirt and waving to tens of thousands of adoring fans in the Algarve Stadium - from the roof of his car - Galli will contest all 15 rounds this year for the Stobart VK M-Sport team. "

GigiGalliNo1
2nd January 2008, 14:26
Also this:

"Career highlights:

2007: Three round WRC campaign in privately entered Citroen Xsara, best finish 7th overall on Wales Rally GB "

Did he do GB in 07????

DonJippo
2nd January 2008, 16:31
Did he do GB in 07????

Yes didn't you notice :confused:

GigiGalliNo1
2nd January 2008, 17:03
in 2007?

wat?

1. Mikko Hirvonen BP Ford Focus RS WRC 07 3hours 22mins 50.9secs M
2. Marcus Gronholm BP Ford Focus RS WRC 07 +00mins 15.2secs M
3. Sebastien Loeb Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC +01mins 33.0secs M
4. Petter Solberg Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2007 +02mins 57.3secs M
5. Daniel Sordo Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC +03mins 14.3secs M
6. Matthew Wilson Stobart Ford Focus WRC 06 +07mins 32.9secs
7. Chris Atkinson Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2007 +08mins 29.5secs M
8. Manfred Stohl OMV Kronos Citroen Xsara WRC +08mins 54.6secs M

PuddleJumper
2nd January 2008, 17:18
He was in disguise, wearing SWRT overalls and speaking with an Aussie accent. Gigi "Skippy" Galli. :p :

GigiGalliNo1
3rd January 2008, 03:26
lol

turves
3rd January 2008, 10:34
WRC.com, on the ball as always...

They're about as reliable as a Subaru...

c4
5th January 2008, 00:12
Interview with Gigi
http://www.crash.net/motorsport/wrc/news/158432-0/qa_gigi_galli_-_exclusive.html

pino
5th January 2008, 08:27
Interview with Gigi
http://www.crash.net/motorsport/wrc/news/158432-0/qa_gigi_galli_-_exclusive.html

GigiGalliNo1
5th January 2008, 08:42
Gigi is "just a ‘taxi driver'" :p

padWRC
6th January 2008, 17:58
Giggi s entries with wrcars: 26

(2008 :15 STOBART FORD Focus 07 WRC)

2007 : 3 PH Sport/Aimont Citroen XSARA WRC 05
2006 : 2 Ralliart Italy Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 05
2006 : 3 Pirrelli BOZIAN Peugeot 307WRC 05
2006 : 1 Pirrelli BSA Peugeot 307WRC 05
2005 :12 MMSP LTD Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 05
2004 : 5 MMSP LTD Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 04

padWRC
6th January 2008, 18:23
Giggi s entries with wrcars: 26

(2008 :15 STOBART FORD Focus 07 WRC)

2007 : 3 PH Sport/Aimont Citroen XSARA WRC 05
2006 : 2 Ralliart Italy Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 05
2006 : 3 Pirrelli BOZIAN Peugeot 307WRC 05
2006 : 1 Pirrelli BSA Peugeot 307WRC 05
2005 :13 MMSP LTD Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 05
2004 : 4 MMSP LTD Mitsubishi Lancer WRC 04

Helstar
16th January 2008, 05:27
http://www.crash.net/motorsport/wrc/news/158651-0/ford_boss_tips_galli_to_shine.html

Ford boss tips Galli to shine. "Watch out for Gigi", says Malcolm Wilson.

pino
21st January 2008, 07:35
First pics of Gigi testing his new car :

http://www.racingworld.it/rally/notizia.php?idtitolo=4759&url=wrc-ecco-gigi-galli-in-azione-sulla-ford-focus-del-team-stobart

Helstar
22nd January 2008, 05:08
Brilliant :>

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/wrc/news/158844-0/name_gallis_stobart_ford.html

http://www.airraidsiren.it/gigigalliweb1/stobart_gb.htm

First car on Monte will be named PEPPINA xD