PDA

View Full Version : N Tech Spilts With Alfa

240PS
3rd December 2007, 08:50
Just read N.Technology have split with Alfa/Fiat group,but have kept Tommo on with a chance of running Honda? Thought he did so well to finish in 3rd place in WTCC overall in such an old car .Bring on 2008

ATF
4th December 2007, 09:51
With no or very limited factory support, I couldn't see them continuing with the Alfa. They wouldn't do badly running some factory-built BMWs, although I don't know how likely that is!!

SEATFreak
4th December 2007, 10:25
with a chance of running Honda?

3 Ex JAS Accords. But the deal isn't signed and N-Technology needs confirmation from Honda Japan and Honda Europe.

I could almost pass for a forum member with talk like that! :laugh: lol

240PS
4th December 2007, 12:33
If they are getting 3 cars will they run all 3 and if so who will the other 2 drivers be as I understand Tielemans has not got a new contract.

SEATFreak
4th December 2007, 15:52
Good question. Theirs nothing yet on the N.Technology website but we can atleast talk about it.

I don't think Andre Couto even raced in Macau so whether he will get one or the seats or not I really don't know.

AlexD
4th December 2007, 17:26
I don't think Andre Couto even raced in Macau so whether he will get one or the seats or not I really don't know.

He was his usual very fast self but also did his party trick of 'stuffing it into the wall while doing really well'

Give the guy a chance I say, he's much more impressive than tielieieimens (and I'm sure would at least score A POINT before the year is out and be at least of some use)

VXR-4-Eva
6th December 2007, 18:40
Fair enough but wouldnt N.teh be better off building new cars to run rather than old Hondas???