PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Sebastien & Daniel !

pino
3rd December 2007, 08:03
I must admit I wanted Marcus to retire with a title in his hands, but after a great fight during the whole season, Loeb won it (4th title on row!)

Well done and well deserved :up:

A.F.F.
3rd December 2007, 09:23
Yes, Marcus had the upper hand but in the end he made one mistake too many. Against gentleman like Sebastien it's one too many. Yet, that doesn't make Marcus a bad driver.

What comes to Sebastien, he is one of the greatest and who knows what he still might achieve. We do know that he is the man to beat.

PS. The funny clip from Wales was when Daniel told what is Sebastien's secret. It's him :laugh: :up:

Mark
3rd December 2007, 10:12
Much like Makinen he's the guy who is there to pick up the pieces when things go wrong for others.

Daniel
3rd December 2007, 10:41
Thanks Pino :p

Tom206wrc
3rd December 2007, 12:12
I wait for Ste898 coming congratulate Seb in this thread :D :p :

Josti
3rd December 2007, 12:27
I wait for Ste898 coming congratulate Seb in this thread :D :p :

He'll probably use an exclamation mark, so he must be very happy :p :

teufel
3rd December 2007, 12:55
I also wanted Marcus leaving as Champion, but Seb didn't allow any more mistake after Japan. Congratulate to Seb and Daniel and I really hope that next year we'll see somebody challenging them!

MikeD
3rd December 2007, 13:33
A big congratualtion to both Loeb, Elena and Citroen. It was well deserved. Loeb won the most rallies thi year and had most control of his nerves when it mattered.
Citroen has won a total of 7 titles since 2003, which I think is pretty impressive.
I for sure celebrated with some good wine and some Citroen Denmark people yesterday :D

SanjayKumar
3rd December 2007, 18:33
Congrats Seb! Tying Tommi seemed impossible but you pulled it through and have made yourself one of the best there is.

jonas_mcrae
3rd December 2007, 19:17
good for him, Marcus was my man but anyway as he would say "well... its OK"

jparker
4th December 2007, 01:28
I must admit I wanted Loeb to win, and ..... he did. Good job :up: , now lets get ready for Monte.
Hope he can stay on the road with those Italian rubbers.

pino
4th December 2007, 07:25
Thanks Pino :p

What for ? starting this thread ? someone had to, and while here, I must say that it's very sad to see that only a few members congratulated them...

DonJippo
4th December 2007, 07:59
Congrats to Seb and Daniel, another superb performance throughout the year :up:

Daniel
4th December 2007, 08:08
What for ? starting this thread ? someone had to, and while here, I must say that it's very sad to see that only a few members congratulated them...
You congratulated me! It's only polite that I say thanks back :p

janneppi
4th December 2007, 08:12
Congrats to Seb and Daniel, another superb performance throughout the year :up:
Seconded, that's the pair to beat next year.

Brother John
4th December 2007, 08:54

A lot off people already did it in the Wales Rally GB thread pino.
Me to. :s mokin: http://paradise.motorsportforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=393204&postcount=871
IŽl say it again, congratulations for Sebastien and Daniel. They were the best this year.

Ilovelemon
5th December 2007, 17:34
Yessss, Seb is the best and always was against the finish too much overated for, as Ford!

8 wins 3DNF, no one came back as this in the championship!

Citroen could have killed Ford if Sordo was reliable, as the C4 is the best car for me, but the average pair of ford pilots brings more points!

congrats to Seb!

Kamikaze
5th December 2007, 20:38
Citroen could have killed Ford if Sordo was reliable, as the C4 is the best car for me, but the average pair of ford pilots brings more points!

Muhahahahaha :p

What a first Post.......

dimviii
5th December 2007, 22:38
congrats to Seb and Daniel!!!

well deserved the 4th title in a row

next year i d like to see another champion :D :p

jparker
6th December 2007, 01:44
congrats to Seb and Daniel!!!

well deserved the 4th title in a row

next year i d like to see another champion :D :p

I hope you understand what your post sounds like.
This thread had something else in mind.
If you can't do it sincerely, better not do it at all.