PDA

View Full Version : So what other forums do you visit??

Ranger
2nd November 2007, 08:35
...apart from this one, of course. :p :

I visit the one at ultimate-guitar.com, as I'm a bit of guitarhead, as well as a few other (much lesser) motorsport forums. :up:

Camelopard
2nd November 2007, 08:44
As I'm a bit of an anorak(sp?) and collect number/license plates I visit various forums related to that hobby and lots of travel forums. A few mainframe related work ones as well.

Mark
2nd November 2007, 08:51
The only other I post on regularly is SABRE.

555-04Q2
2nd November 2007, 09:29
Only this one :)

Azumanga Davo
2nd November 2007, 09:30
As well as here I visit RaceSimCentral, WADragracing.com, Western Sydney slot car website plus an occasional mocking gesture on BarryBoys. :)

leopard
2nd November 2007, 09:35
The only other I post on regularly is SABRE.
What's your occupation there? ;)

I only visit this forum and some local ones as long as my boss isn't looking at my pc. :colour:

Storm
2nd November 2007, 12:23
I only visit this forum regularly but I joined maidenfans.com this year but not been that active there.

Also a road car forum (local) which I posted on a bit in the past but not anymore

millencolin
2nd November 2007, 13:02
i used to frequent ChampCarfanatics.... until that place drove me insane with all their crap! I think if i hung around there more I would actually start to hate Champ Car...

Besides that, none others really...

jens
2nd November 2007, 13:17
I post regularly in a local motorsport forum too. :p :

SEATFreak
2nd November 2007, 13:36
I am a meber of forums on

* btcc.net
* seatcupra.net
* 606 (A sport forum on bbc.co.uk)
* dyspraxicadults.org.uk (Because I have it)
* Youtube (Sort of a forum - you can post messages about a clip)
* bonsai-chat.org (Because I am into it)

That is all really.

Wilderness
2nd November 2007, 14:32
Bob is the Oil Guy (aka BITOG). :p :

Proud to have been banned from the SpeedTV forums for voicing my opinion about their lousy progamming and worse forum admin. I created another username (they are not too smart), but what is the point? They are a hopeless waste of airtime and bandwidth.

Hondo
2nd November 2007, 17:49
For the largest group of gullible morons online in one place, try prisontalk.com and cruise through the family and friends section. I know women hate the "S" word, but geez you'd have to be stupid to keep falling for all the crap those inmates keep putting on them. Even better, some of them fall for the same thing time and time again without learning. If poor spelling drives you insane, don't go there. You'll also have an opportunity to learn all the cool slang they use to avoid saying "I did something stupid, was stupid enough to get caught, didn't steal enough to hire a good attorney and now I'm in prison."

Translation into slang: " I made a mistake and caught this case and am doing the bid.".

Pawprint
2nd November 2007, 18:03
Well, me and Will L run our forum/website

http://wrc3f.tk

I also visit codemasters, and sometimes tombradierforums.com as well. There used to be a few others, but I have been forum-ing less and less for a while now.

Oh, and also Rallye-info.com and occasionally rallystuff.net

Wilderness
2nd November 2007, 18:34
Fiero, that site is messed up.

tinchote
2nd November 2007, 19:12
motorsport forums has been my only long term relationship ;)

Sometimes I do post on a couple of newspapers that allow comments after their articles (one in Argentina and one in Canada)

Drew
2nd November 2007, 19:41
I only really post here, most other places I look at.

Captain VXR
3rd November 2007, 09:28
Here, barryboys, btcc.net, ten-tenths (all as Captain VXR) and some other forums under different usernames :)

Brown, Jon Brow
3rd November 2007, 11:30
btcc.net, ten-tenths, muse.mu, justinguitar.com but the is my favourite.

Sleeper
3rd November 2007, 12:05
ProgArchies.com

Alexamateo
3rd November 2007, 13:24
I visit here and Trackforum, although something got messed up over there and I had to choose a different name. I also lurk at Howard Dolan's forum (mikescomputersllc.com) It's about racing also.

cap'n crunch
3rd November 2007, 20:45
theminiforum.co.uk

jso1985
4th November 2007, 18:45
this is the only forum where I'm a regular poster, i've joined many other forums, motorsport or music most of them, but never became a regular poster on any.

Magnus
4th November 2007, 18:57
Maringuiden as GalenTunna: abt boats and boating, since itīs my proffession
Youtube as Homo insularis
cranesForum as magnus: abt mobile cranes, can it be more interesting? :D

ioan
5th November 2007, 18:53
Apart this forum I mainly read and rarely post on model car forums and on a few Romanian newspaper sites.

CCFanatic
5th November 2007, 22:01
Champ Car Fanatics- Great site, and it will not drive you crazy like some think.

MotoGP forums- For when I want to see a few guys bicker about Valentino Rossi.

Track Forum- but being a CCF member got me a ban before I could make a single post. Still good for some laughs.

Football Futures Forum- NFL talk

Autosport Forum- Haven't been there in about a month, mostly because of my lost in interest since Scott went to stockers.

raikk
7th November 2007, 09:25
hfboards.com.. great forum for people who like hockey..

leopard
7th November 2007, 09:45
cranesForum as magnus: abt mobile cranes, can it be more interesting? :D
This never crossed in my mind that a forum exists only to discuss about cranes :D ;)

millencolin
8th November 2007, 01:19
Champ Car Fanatics- Great site, and it will not drive you crazy like some think.

Tell that to my therapist :p : lol