PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother 7: Official Discusion Thread

RaikkonenRules
3rd January 2007, 14:06
Who will be watching Big Brother. Anyone knows who's in it.

oily oaf
3rd January 2007, 14:42
Who will be watching Big Brother. Anyone knows who's in it.

I'll hazard a wild guess and say an assorted bunch of Z list, 2 bob mugs whose careers are in the toilet and whose craving for public recognition borders on the pyschotic. :s mokin:

Drew
3rd January 2007, 14:44
I like the idea that somebody who got somewhat famous by being in the house (and has somewhat, incredibly, made a career away from the media) will go back in, but to the celebrity house.

H from Steps will be in it. According to the radio "he came out" last year, he took his time!

MadCat
3rd January 2007, 15:25
Teletext says the David Hasselhoff is tipped to take part as are Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, singer Jermaine Jackson and H as Drew says ... doesnt say who else though.

Must admit though - i always watch big brother :s

Dave B
3rd January 2007, 15:37
Any comments I make will be followed up by the inevitable "if you don't like it then why did you post?".

But no, I won't be watching.

I'd rather stick my genitals in a beehive.

Drew
3rd January 2007, 15:42
I generally watch the first few episodes, then decide whether to carry on watching.

Apparently, Boris Johnson, Jeffrey Archer and Peter Tatchell will be on it. Could make for an interesting show, should it be true :)

oily oaf
3rd January 2007, 15:52
I generally watch the first few episodes, then decide whether to carry on watching.

Apparently, Boris Johnson, Jeffrey Archer and Peter Tatchell will be on it. Could make for an interesting show, should it be true :)

(seizes pitchfork, lights blazing torch and strides purposefully towards secret Big Brother location)

sxis
3rd January 2007, 15:56
Oh no it can't be time for the c**p to start again!

LotusElise
3rd January 2007, 15:56
I won't be watching. Anything BB-related is banned in the Elise household. (Population:me.)

oily oaf
3rd January 2007, 16:04
With regard to Lord Archer I simply cant understand all this furore about him losing his peerage.
Surely if a debate arose in The Lords concerning lying under oath or roaring up prostitutes Jeffrey's insight could prove invaluable :)

Ian McC
3rd January 2007, 18:12
God the retirement home for knackered old stars is opening again!

One of the worst possible forms of TV entertainment is back.

I too won't be watching it though I have no wish to share Daves beehive :eek:

Drew
4th January 2007, 00:49

Ok, so neither of them are on it, neither is Jade :p :

Dazz9908
4th January 2007, 02:03
Rolf Harris, put him and never let him out.

stevie_gerrard
4th January 2007, 02:04
I will watch it if im forced to watch it, but i really dont know what the fuss is about, they arent really that famous. I have no idea how Big Brother get them big crowds for eviction nights and things like that.

Although i will say this, i want "The Face" to win :D

Apparently Drew, Jade Goody is going to be running a Beauty Parlour with her mum on the show for the housemates at some point :eek:

Dazz9908
4th January 2007, 02:32
Big Brother 5, in Oz was lats years effort and I understand Rated very poorly,
I'm hoping that's in it's death throws and no will air, hear.

The only kind of reality TV I watch is, the American show "The Amazing Race", but but we currently have the family addition airing and not quite as good, not bad, but as good.

Daniel
4th January 2007, 08:46
Any comments I make will be followed up by the inevitable "if you don't like it then why did you post?".

But no, I won't be watching.

I'd rather stick my genitals in a beehive.

I'd rather stick your genitals in a beehive than watch big brother also :p :

BeansBeansBeans
4th January 2007, 09:06
I won't be watching, for once. I like the show, but the line-up is rubbish this year.

Robinho
4th January 2007, 12:22
the line up seems the same as every year, a couple of older but massive foreign starts who don't seem to understand the show. a few ex singers/actors looking for a bit of coverage/a nice bit of cash and a couple of random people you don't know.

the lesser the celebrity the more desparate their actions generally, so bring it on.

Hazell B
4th January 2007, 20:18
Read a list of who's in it, then watched a seven handed celeb poker game instead.

I knew exactly the same number of poker 'star' players as the celeb BB people.

After last year, when I thought Preston was the Goldie Looking Chain ugly guy, think I'm better not bothering this year. Don't want to get Leo and Cleo mixed up :p :

RaikkonenRules
4th January 2007, 22:36
Cleo is so obvisously into that druggie, Donnie :D

DonnieDarco
5th January 2007, 01:04
Not me, obviously :D

Well, Ken Russell made it through the night without snuffing it, which was a surprise. They might want to have a hearse on standby though.

Leo Sayer is like a little squirrel on acid, he never stops talking.

Donney informed Jermaine Jackson of his music preferences, saying he even likes "your effing brother" .

Danielle the disgraced beauty queen apparently thought that Winston Churchill was America's first black leader.

Surreal as ever so far :D