PDA

View Full Version : MS congratulates Kimi, Felipe and Ferrari

ioan
23rd October 2007, 10:29
"I was so, so happy to see Kimi and Felipe leading the way across the finish line," said Schumacher, who was teammates with Massa last season.

"In retrospect, the only unfortunate part is that I wasn't there myself," Schumacher said.

"I would love to have celebrated with them all. But we'll make up for that as soon as possible, and I'm really looking forward to that."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63579

ArrowsFA1
23rd October 2007, 10:36
The words of Rhett Butler immediately spring to mind :p

Valve Bounce
23rd October 2007, 10:45

and Maud:: "Who cares, Walter, who cares??"

ioan
23rd October 2007, 10:55

It's been some time since I last watched "Gone with the wind" and he also said to many things to remember them all. :p :

Valve Bounce
23rd October 2007, 10:58
It's been some time since I last watched "Gone with the wind" and he also said to many things to remember them all. :p :

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!!

ioan
23rd October 2007, 11:00
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!!

You've got a good memory, for your age! :p :

Valve Bounce
23rd October 2007, 11:07
You've got a good memory, for your age! :p :

At my age, one remembers things long ago, but forgets things current. :(

Storm
23rd October 2007, 14:40
What else did you expect him to say?

ioan
23rd October 2007, 14:45
What else did you expect him to say?

So if it isn't something shockingly idiotic or ridiculous that it shouldn't be said or posted? :s

Tazio
23rd October 2007, 15:08
Here is the thing Ioan. I got a little pi$$ed when someone started a thread that was titled Schumi who? Before I had a chance to chime in it got closed I worshiped Mike but one with your post it's just as much the messenger as the message. You have a history. Secondly I think that kind of discussion should be taken to "the prancing horse' if you want positive interaction. You have Ferrari fans here, obviously I'm oneof them. The rukles of engagement were laid down some time ago that Mike is to be discussed in Hist. & Nost.

BTW some of you know I live in San Diego this place has turned into an inferno. May have to evacuate soon. I know a lot on this forum would wish me to hell you have pretty much gotten it. lol I do have adequate insurance!

Bagwan
23rd October 2007, 16:19
Here is the thing Ioan. I got a little pi$$ed when someone started a thread that was titled Schumi who? Before I had a chance to chime in it got closed I worshiped Mike but one with your post it's just as much the messenger as the message. You have a history. Secondly I think that kind of discussion should be taken to "the prancing horse' if you want positive interaction. You have Ferrari fans here, obviously I'm oneof them. The rukles of engagement were laid down some time ago that Mike is to be discussed in Hist. & Nost.

BTW some of you know I live in San Diego this place has turned into an inferno. May have to evacuate soon. I know a lot on this forum would wish me to hell you have pretty much gotten it. lol I do have adequate insurance!

Tazio , you seem a little stressed , and it seems for good reason .
I hope all goes well for you in the fires . May a fair wind blow away from your house , and a nice light rain reduce the fires into a smoulder .

I have spoken to Pino about the MS/JPM/JV mainpage ban , and this , being related to current drivers is ok , as I read it .

Tazio
23rd October 2007, 16:24
Thanks

ioan
23rd October 2007, 16:35

I hope you'll be fine!

As for the thread, it isn't a thread about him. It's like when we post about the Stewart vs Mosley row, we won't post it in the N&H thread if it's about what happened on the track the past week end.

However some people have to many chips on their shoulders and can't read MS without blasting no matter what we talk about.

Tazio
23rd October 2007, 16:59
Thanks for your concern!

I agree with the part about forum members poor attitude toward MS I know what he accomplished I don't need their validation. Personally I think MS did a great job not getting caught up in the politics of the last two races. Like JYS, D Hill, S Moss, E Fitapaldi, (not necessarily negative to Ferrari). The list goes on and on. MS gives a congrat's, and the bashers go for the jugular. How weak is that?