PDA

View Full Version : Do Macaroni of Cheese influence a the world championship

Daniel
22nd October 2007, 13:03
I know it's a bit strange but read on.

I think that macaroni and cheese had an influence on the championship (Mainly because I don't like carbonara).

Can someone do me a favour and insert a few links and make a few silly comments which are stupidly biased to prove my point as I really can't be bothered doing this to illustrate the fact that people seem to draw the extremely ridiculous statements that are often made here :confused:

It seems no driver is allowed an opinion at all without people jumping over what they've said and twisting it around. Perhaps that's why Kimi keeps his gob shut most of the time and doesn't seem to get involved in trash talk or off track politics to the extent that others do.

markabilly
22nd October 2007, 13:13
I know it's a bit strange but read on.

I think that macaroni and cheese had an influence on the championship (Mainly because I don't like carbonara).

Can someone do me a favour and insert a few links and make a few silly comments which are stupidly biased to prove my point as I really can't be bothered doing this to illustrate the fact that people seem to draw the extremely ridiculous statements that are often made here :confused:

It seems no driver is allowed an opinion at all without people jumping over what they've said and twisting it around. Perhaps that's why Kimi keeps his gob shut most of the time and doesn't seem to get involved in trash talk or off track politics to the extent that others do.

No, it was the kool aid, it had a touch of wood alcohol that made them blind to the approach of a certain red car, while they stayed focused on beating the real villian, FA, but little did they know........... :D