PDA

View Full Version : Pit Lane Park to visit Las Vegas I am so there

Tazio
17th October 2007, 22:13
This is running concurrent wih the Consumer Elctronics Convention!
It's huge and it puts hotel rooms at a premium
Fortunately my sister has a spacious, and very upscale home there.
It's not utill Jan.7th '08
Thats a 6hr drive for me.
4.5hr if I take the rev limiter off my ALFA (floor it! and don't get pulled over)
If any So.Cal's want to go? pm me

http://f1.automoto365.com/news/controller.php?lang=en&theme=default&month=10&year=2007&nextMode=GpNewsForm&news_id=28423

GridGirl
18th October 2007, 14:01
Tazio, I've been to the Pitlane Park on a couple of occassions now. It really isnt worth a 6 hour drive and if I'm honest I'd say it was pretty rubbish. You spend ages waiting to see the cars and then they will only do donuts for about 5 minutes before the cars get parked up for a an hour or so again. You do get free earplugs and a plastic lanyard though. :p

Tazio
18th October 2007, 21:26
Thanks for the info! The CES is a huge clusterf*** anyway The section they refer to is really a mess on its best days Bot I'll check it out. Pay my sis a visit. Just not have my hopes up very high.

GridGirl
18th October 2007, 21:31
I'd definately place more emphasis in seeing your sister, and the f1 is justa bonus. I suppose there is no harm in checking it out though. :)

Tazio
18th October 2007, 22:04
I'd definately place more emphasis in seeing your sister, and the f1 is justa bonus. I suppose there is no harm in checking it out though. :)
I only kick it with her about once,or twice a month. I may have made it seem like some huge road trip. but going to vegas is routine for me.

grantb4
19th October 2007, 05:29
Tazio,

I may be going from OC. My company usually does something at CES, so hopefully I'll get a chance to check BMW:PLP out.