PDA

View Full Version : Race Driver One (aka. Toca Race Driver PS3)

FIA
16th October 2007, 16:53
race Driver One comes out soon, the next edition of the Toca Race Driver series. What features, tracks, cars or modes would you like to be in the game?

I would like tracks like Zolder, Assen, Curtiba, etc. To be in it, Lots of Touring and GT Series and Create a track mode (That would be cool).

Safeman89
24th October 2007, 21:43
Well hopefully Codemasters will realise their mistake of not putting BTCC and WTCC on and will do so this time round. Along with, of course, DTM and V8's.

Will L
24th October 2007, 22:01
btcc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny shell
25th October 2007, 13:14
I think I've read the BTCC is out still. I think the WTC too.

not sure about V8 or DTM.

I just hope there's still cool real-world tracks, and great sports cars, touring cars, and open wheelers.

There's going to be some 'urban racing' on the next version, and code masters is claiming the game is going from the best racing simulation to the best racing stimulation with the next version.

doesn't mean the game won't still be a great racing simulation though. but it gives me my doubts.

jso1985
26th October 2007, 03:22
urban racing isn't real racing, I hope they drop that idea.

anyway I'd happy if they work a bit more on the IA and the gameplay in general, graphics and cars are really good on the previous game but the crap IA and gameplay makes it a frustrating game