PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to Brazil

Mickers
13th October 2007, 21:16
I am quite anxious to watch the final F1 race this weekend. I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint, love to see some controversy of a sort. Will the rookie win? How about "mumbles" Kimi?? God please don't let it be Alonso...not this year.
At any rate should prove to be very interesting and hopefully nailbiting to the very end!!!!
Cheers!!

Tazio
14th October 2007, 04:34
As a public figure known to make even more insensitive coments than you
("mumbles" really doesn't wash in this forum) once said:
"Bring it on!"

truefan72
14th October 2007, 09:53
well I'm off on Tuesday to Brazil for the race, so it better be a good one, and no rain please!!!

pino
14th October 2007, 13:48
Looking forward too, unfortunatelly I will be at work and eventhough I've got a TV, I'll be very busy during the whole race :mad:

rohanweb
14th October 2007, 18:21
well I'm off on Tuesday to Brazil for the race, so it better be a good one, and no rain please!!!

have a goodone truefan... hope you will wave a flag to the motorsport community members watching the race!goodluck with the trip.. yes I agree with you that if it rains at interlagos, then we will see some unexpected things for eg: Alonso tries to pooosh and crashs his mclaren, or Hamilton park his car in gravels on-way to the pits..lol .. i dont want to see this.. just wheel to wheel racing, and no moanings from webber & alonso like !
lets bring it on.

Valve Bounce
14th October 2007, 23:37
I'm hoping and praying for rain; I hope it rains bananas and coffee beans. :p :

Ari
15th October 2007, 02:18
Annoying that the race is on at 3am over here! Urgh. Can't get up early, can't go to bed late.. it's right in the middle! Might have to record it and watch it at 7am before work on the Monday morning. That said, I get the feeling I will have to watch it live anyways... I don't think I'll be able to sleep!!

It's going to be huge.

Mickers
16th October 2007, 17:51
As a public figure known to make even more insensitive coments than you
("mumbles" really doesn't wash in this forum) once said:
"Bring it on!"

no offense to the great raikkonen....just hard to understand him in interview is all...

Tazio
16th October 2007, 18:27
I guess maybe I was too sensitive
Cheers....The Taz

raikk
17th October 2007, 09:03
F1.com is predicting a storm is brewing for Sunday... I hope they are right because it would be fitting to have the championship decided on some good old fashioned wet weather driving :)

Mickers
17th October 2007, 15:01
I guess maybe I was too sensitive
Cheers....The Taz

Actually I am hoping Kimi takes it....would love to see that!!
Cheers from Canada...

Tazio
17th October 2007, 19:10
Actually I am hoping Kimi takes it....would love to see that!!
Cheers from Canada...
I'm totaly with you on that!
As far as him mumbling: He does it with press, asking questions for an English speaking audience, pre, and post race. In the former he is preoccupied with his race, (although he articulated having a $#!+ quite seamlessly. I think in the latter he is really exhausted and his speech and demeanor tell me he would just really rather be somewhere else. In both situations I think what he is demonstrating is that he is not particularly comfortable with public speaking, especially when it's ad lib, and English is not his first language. I’ve seen video clips of him in more casual circumstances, and he's much more animated, and more articulate with his English. JMHO could be totally wrong. Anyway it would be utter pandemonium if he pulled out the WDC. At least in front of my television!