PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick of EA nd Microsoft!!!

gamez0r
10th October 2007, 22:44
I am so completely sick of huge companies like EA and microsoft destroying games I once used to love... and the worst part of it all is that I have to give them money just to find this out.

I am sick and tired of Microsoft and EA taking my money and only delivering to me an unfiinished game, with a massive amounts of issues. Most of them never get fixed, and heaven forbid, they actually listen to my complaints and reports of issues and try to fix them!

I am moving away from these hypermegaglobalcompucorporoations and have been looking at the free to play market. There have been some seriously good quality games coming out lately, and they're totally free.

I was fortunate enough to join in on the Closed Beta for a game i won't name because it would be advertising [Mod interfierence]
I highly recommend that everyone sends a serious message to the larger companies who continue to take our money for inferoior products, by supporting these smaller companes who are self publishing amazing titles from around the world.

Just my 2cents

Crypt
10th October 2007, 23:37
I totally agree with you on this. For years we've been bombarded by inferior gameplay since most of the money is being pumped into how pretty the game is. I'd rather play Pong or Doom, since it offers great gameplay and fun.

The casual game market has exploded in recent years and there are plenty of good quality games available for $10 or $20. They don't all look polished, but they offer fantastic gameplay.

JMichael
11th October 2007, 05:38
free games are the way to go! :)

Sometimes they don't have the depth of a 40-50$ game but if you don't like it you only wasted a bit of time.

ProjectTorque (http://project-torque.aeriagames.com/) is one i've tried, too.
Not my cuppa tea(I'm more of a FPS/RPG kidda guy) but yall might like it ;)

harvick#1
11th October 2007, 06:26
don't buy a XBOX 360, biggest piece of crap ever and next gen games are crap. first, like Forza 2, you pay 60 dollars for them game, then have to pay for new updates, then have to buy the cars in the game. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toca 3 has 100 times the tracks and cars Forza 2 will ever have and the game is much better too.

don't ever buy EA, I only get NCAA Football.

I never buy any Nascar game anymore, I only play Toca 3 and Dirt to Daytona

Brown, Jon Brow
11th October 2007, 12:48
I only play Toca 3

Maybe you should enter some of the championships on here then :p