PDA

View Full Version : 10 years of cell phone use doubles the chances...

Hondo
8th October 2007, 07:29
A new study suggests that using a cell phone over a 10 year period doubles your chances of evil things happening to your brain.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23415614-details/Using+mobile+phones+for+more+than+10+years+%27doub les+risk+of+brain+cancer%27/article.do

Soon, the long predicted attack of the malignant gliomas will have them dropping like flies.

leopard
8th October 2007, 11:06
luckily I don't have phone on table and use mobile only for short message, so I have more problem with my thumbs already instead of brain

Daniel
8th October 2007, 11:07
I predict that even sooner someone will come out and say that it doesn't and yet again we'll be none the wiser :mark:

Donney
8th October 2007, 11:21
10years???? :eek:

I have never made such a long phone call, and besides I have used several different phones, so I'm safe I guess :p :

Hondo
8th October 2007, 14:05
For those that declined to read the article, that was based on 1 hour of use, per day, for 10 years.

I predict that even sooner someone will come out and say that it doesn't and yet again we'll be none the wiser.

You're right, it's like a minature global warming issue. I guess we'll start finding out in the next 5 years or so.

Daniel
8th October 2007, 14:15
For those that declined to read the article, that was based on 1 hour of use, per day, for 10 years.

I predict that even sooner someone will come out and say that it doesn't and yet again we'll be none the wiser.

You're right, it's like a minature global warming issue. I guess we'll start finding out in the next 5 years or so.
I think I've actually spoken on my phone for about maybe a few hours at most this year since I got my hands free kit for my car. I send a few texts but nothing too much really :mark:

Drew
9th October 2007, 00:45
I think I've actually spoken on my phone for about maybe a few hours at most this year since I got my hands free kit for my car. I send a few texts but nothing too much really :mark:

Who was it you made a 10 hour phone call to? :p :