PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Senior Member at Long Last

RaikkonenRules
31st December 2006, 11:28
After four long hard months of posting in this forum I'm a senior member at long last :bounce:

RaikkonenRules
31st December 2006, 11:29
Or at least I would be in the old forums. :)

Donney
31st December 2006, 11:30
Congratulations!!!!!!! I've heard something about chocolate cake, but don't expect it though.

veeten
31st December 2006, 13:46
what took you so long?... ;) :p :

Ian McC
31st December 2006, 14:23

That's the thing, it took you this long and now it doesn't mean anything :p :

Drew
31st December 2006, 15:14
That's the thing, it took you this long and now it doesn't mean anything :p :

Exactly!

No that it really made any difference in the old ones. Except for having annoying people come on just to get to senior member rank...

Bezza
31st December 2006, 15:40
Yeah so you can stop posting now RR. ;)

Giuseppe F1
31st December 2006, 16:59
Yeah so you can stop posting now RR. ;)

Congrats buddy! :)

Hazell B
31st December 2006, 18:29
16 years old and so keen to be something worth nothing :p :

Still, it may help your grammar being here. You're getting better sometimes ;)

Hondo
31st December 2006, 18:40
After four long hard months of posting in this forum I'm a senior member at long last :bounce:

Congratulations to you for setting a goal and sticking with it long enough to make it happen.

Hondo
31st December 2006, 18:43

A major lesson in adulthood. As you get closer to accomplishing your goal, the b@stards will change the rules. Get used to it.

Hazell B
31st December 2006, 18:51
Wise words, Fiero :)

harsha
31st December 2006, 21:50
so :dozey: :p :

jens
1st January 2007, 12:40
RaikkonenRules's spurt in the total posts count was so ferocious that I couldn't keep his pace and dropped a few lenghts backwards. Now I must use cleverness and wait until his fatigue level is so high that I can start my long finish-spurt into a winning end. :)

CarlMetro
1st January 2007, 14:03
A major lesson in adulthood. As you get closer to accomplishing your goal, the b@stards will change the rules. Get used to it.

:rotflmao:

So who's this RaikkonenRules chap then? Is this the same one who started life on the forum by asking lots of questions? Is he still posting on here? I thought he'd been banned, perhaps I'm wrong? Is there such a thing as 'senior' member these days?..............

veeten
1st January 2007, 14:52
Congratulations!!!!!!! I've heard something about chocolate cake, but don't expect it though.

I got mine... ;) :lips:

RaikkonenRules
1st January 2007, 15:20
RaikkonenRules's spurt in the total posts count was so ferocious that I couldn't keep his pace and dropped a few lenghts backwards. Now I must use cleverness and wait until his fatigue level is so high that I can start my long finish-spurt into a winning end. :)

Yes I made about 20 posts in the early hours of Christmas Day as I set a goal to get to senior member before the year was out which I did, just on New Year's Eve. :D

RaikkonenRules
1st January 2007, 15:23
:rotflmao:

So who's this RaikkonenRules chap then? Is this the same one who started life on the forum by asking lots of questions? Is he still posting on here? I thought he'd been banned, perhaps I'm wrong? Is there such a thing as 'senior' member these days?..............

Yes it is the same RR. Yes I am still posting, No I never got banned, just have a load of of red squares for some reason :mad: , Yes you are wrong and no there aren't senior members these days.

RaceFanStan
1st January 2007, 16:34
There are currently no rankings for the posters.
I think this may change later as Mark is still adjusting things.
I have no clue about how it could be programmed but I do think it could be. :s mokin:

Ian McC
1st January 2007, 17:04
There are currently no rankings for the posters.
I think this may change later as Mark is still adjusting things.
I have no clue about how it could be programmed but I do think it could be. :s mokin:

I guess that would make you forum God then! ;)

Schultz
1st January 2007, 21:35
16 years old and so keen to be something worth nothing :p :

Still, it may help your grammar being here. You're getting better sometimes ;)

Wow Hazell, you have really outdone yourself here :rolleyes:

...I turned 19 last week and still don't know the difference :p :

Drew
1st January 2007, 23:07
My grammar and spelling really aren't that good, either :\

Bulldog#1
2nd January 2007, 00:54
correct spellin and grammer is over rated

Schultz
2nd January 2007, 12:02
MSN has ruined my grammar and correct punctuation.